Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think she hates us ( despite the “ haters “ marks at times 😆 ) , I just think she doesn’t care anymore and she simply lives a life on cameras to avoid a potential renting of an apartment , monthly costs that RLC covers and similar things . If she was hating us , I think she wouldn’t be even naked , she wouldn’t even masturbate as she nicely did some days ago and staring at the camera for a while , even at NV . 

She has offered some amazing times in the past  but she , like Linda and Leora , belong to the ones that they don’t enjoy anymore and they just live this life because it is beneficial . 

Perhaps you are right. I say hate because I have personally seen her give us the finger twice and with both hands. When I see someone flip me off aggressively with both hands and a look of anger and hate that's a big  "FUCK YOU". Can't get much worse than that. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 5:32 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Another marathon sex session from Smith. A little over 3 minutes. Bottom line.. she must not mind it or she wouldn't put up with it. 

I will say this. I do not know what goes on in her mind. But, I believe she looks beyond this now. If they get along outside of sex, I think she is ok. She wants a partner, and if Smith doesn't make her happy outside of sex, the sex will be bad. We sometimes forget that a woman thinks differently. Sex for them is not so much how it is for us. They want to feel loved, and safe, and happy. If you can achieve this with a woman, she will have the best sex of her life.

On 11/11/2021 at 9:36 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, hi pied. I like your style! There are guys who can't last and never will. But like you said its no excuse. Smith just doesn't give a shit about Kitty feelings. If I was her I'd make it clear. No fun and no orgasm for me, none for you. He so selfish I doubt he knows how great it is and fun to make Kitty cum!  First she needs him to lick, finger, and whatever it takes to get her close to cumming. Then she needs to slow him down so he doesn't blow right away. They need to start all over with thier sex life like they never did it before. And that can be great fun. He blew it the other nite right away as usual  gave her a little piece of tp to clean his load off, and she was so frustrated and throw the gooey tp on the floor! Lol!

I struggle to address this because you are a woman and you have an advantage.

You are correct. He should work harder. But it is ill advised to believe a man can just produce a hard cock at will unless he takes male enhancement pills. More on that in a moment.

They have been together since forever from my perspective. Who doesn't get bored with a partner after a while? In fact, that is the point exactly.

But, who are we to judge? Ok, Kitty is hot. And, take away all the bullshit like people ask why did she get fake boobs and why does she act this way or that. She is good enough for people to be in her forum. Somebody must like her.

Ok so Smith should do better. I agree with this. When I am with a lady I want to please all I care about is her satisfaction because I know mine will be easily observed. And I would eat Kitty's pussy every night if I were with her, and maybe 3 times in the day, so if I am hard or not it wouldn't matter. But I am not the man she loves. She wants Smith and that is all that matters to her regardless of what we think.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A male visitor at Kitty’s … 😉

a repairman, well I have the impression
This is the second worker in the space of a few days
There was also the guy who came to change a cable for the television

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

a repairman, well I have the impression
This is the second worker in the space of a few days
There was also the guy who came to change a cable for the television

Yes , I also believe it is kind of a professional , very strange that apartment didn’t go UM , perhaps Kitty isn’t even bothered to notify RLC for this 😂🤣

On 11/22/2021 at 6:58 PM, jugghead said:

I struggle to address this because you are a woman and you have an advantage.

You are correct. He should work harder. But it is ill advised to believe a man can just produce a hard cock at will unless he takes male enhancement pills. More on that in a moment.

They have been together since forever from my perspective. Who doesn't get bored with a partner after a while? In fact, that is the point exactly.

But, who are we to judge? Ok, Kitty is hot. And, take away all the bullshit like people ask why did she get fake boobs and why does she act this way or that. She is good enough for people to be in her forum. Somebody must like her.

Ok so Smith should do better. I agree with this. When I am with a lady I want to please all I care about is her satisfaction because I know mine will be easily observed. And I would eat Kitty's pussy every night if I were with her, and maybe 3 times in the day, so if I am hard or not it wouldn't matter. But I am not the man she loves. She wants Smith and that is all that matters to her regardless of what we think.

Hi jugg, Smith doesn't have to produce a "hard cock" to please Kitty. There's plenty of things he can do to please her. And you're like me, when I'm with Guy what I want more than anything is to make him moan and groan to me to let him cum. Then I'm happy and he can go to sleep if he wants. Tommorow is another day. Maybe Smith should go with that attitude before he leaves her frustrated again and again. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jugg, Smith doesn't have to produce a "hard cock" to please Kitty. There's plenty of things he can do to please her. And you're like me, when I'm with Guy what I want more than anything is to make him moan and groan to me to let him cum. Then I'm happy and he can go to sleep if he wants. Tommorow is another day. Maybe Smith should go with that attitude before he leaves her frustrated again and again. 

I think the answer here is “ better do nothing if you don’t feel to or you simply don’t know how to do it right “ 😏

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the answer here is “ better do nothing if you don’t feel to or you simply don’t know how to do it right “ 😏

My first boyfriend and I went out about a year and a half, and I was in love with him. We were both virgins and neither of us knew how to do anything right. But I'll tell you, we had a helluva  good time trying to figure it all out!. 🤤

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is this some kind of sacrifice؟؟؟

This is really a brilliant gesture from you , however, if you offer something he should offer double or triple next time ( I think ) - I wish I had someone like you ... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

My first boyfriend and I went out about a year and a half, and I was in love with him. We were both virgins and neither of us knew how to do anything right. But I'll tell you, we had a helluva  good time trying to figure it all out!. 🤤

You go girl.             Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1