Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey ddhm. It could very well be a mental or physical condition causing it. But there are plenty of other things he could do before or after he blows his load that could give her some pleasure and an orgasm. How about some oral, or some 69 "action? Or he could wear a condom, which would suck, but might desensitize him a bit. I've seen her unhappy or frustrated .he cums, gets up, gives her piece of tp , and goes to sleep. Pitiful!

Horny Goat Weed will give him longer staying power.  200.gif

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey ddhm. It could very well be a mental or physical condition causing it. But there are plenty of other things he could do before or after he blows his load that could give her some pleasure and an orgasm. How about some oral, or some 69 "action? Or he could wear a condom, which would suck, but might desensitize him a bit. I've seen her unhappy or frustrated .he cums, gets up, gives her piece of tp , and goes to sleep. Pitiful!

You are right , there are so many other ways . I don’t know , maybe being so many years together and not being in the mood for more , i mean even Kitty that really wants to have some quality sex it’s like many times she has surrendered to this sexual life with him .It is what it is , her and Leora the truly unfortunate in terms of sexual pleasure with the guys they got involved 😔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Horny Goat Weed will give him longer staying power.  200.gif

Lol, If that tongue comes along with the extra staying power, Kitty will be smiling from ear to ear. Not the sad, frustrated look on her face any more!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are right , there are so many other ways . I don’t know , maybe being so many years together and not being in the mood for more , i mean even Kitty that really wants to have some quality sex it’s like many times she has surrendered to this sexual life with him .It is what it is , her and Leora the truly unfortunate in terms of sexual pleasure with the guys they got involved 😔

Smith isn't my type, but at least Kitty has a decent looking man with sweet looking dick. Paul on the other hand is not my type either and had an odd  looking cock from what I remember. 😑

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Smith isn't my type, but at least Kitty has a decent looking man with sweet looking dick. Paul on the other hand is not my type either and had an odd  looking cock from what I remember. 😑

So your type of guy is Guy 👦 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

So your type of guy is Guy 👦 

Hi SPY, how's everything with you? Yeah, Guy is my type of Guy alright. But if he doesn't propose to me before the holidays are over. He might be a cancelled Guy! 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, hi pied. I like your style! There are guys who can't last and never will. But like you said its no excuse. Smith just doesn't give a shit about Kitty feelings. If I was her I'd make it clear. No fun and no orgasm for me, none for you. He so selfish I doubt he knows how great it is and fun to make Kitty cum!  First she needs him to lick, finger, and whatever it takes to get her close to cumming. Then she needs to slow him down so he doesn't blow right away. They need to start all over with thier sex life like they never did it before. And that can be great fun. He blew it the other nite right away as usual  gave her a little piece of tp to clean his load off, and she was so frustrated and throw the gooey tp on the floor! Lol!

Ashley, I think if we were allowed to talk to the inmates and you could have a little talk with Smith, we would have a much more interesting apartment to watch 😊

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi SPY, how's everything with you? Yeah, Guy is my type of Guy alright. But if he doesn't propose to me before the holidays are over. He might be a cancelled Guy! 

Guy, if you are watching, you better get your ass in gear! I don't know much about your girlfriend, but I don't think I would take the chance of losing her 😬

• Like 1

AHH, FINALLY .. a small glance of amazing Kitty from the past with these “ deadly “ camera stares while enjoying herself , even at NV, stunning .. it’s been quite some time , welcome back for even some minutes to this beautiful woman . 

• Like 2