Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

4 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Is this some kind of sacrifice؟؟؟

This is really a brilliant gesture from you , however, if you offer something he should offer double or triple next time ( I think ) - I wish I had someone like you ... 

😊 thx for that! And he does! 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jugg, Smith doesn't have to produce a "hard cock" to please Kitty. There's plenty of things he can do to please her. And you're like me, when I'm with Guy what I want more than anything is to make him moan and groan to me to let him cum. Then I'm happy and he can go to sleep if he wants. Tommorow is another day. Maybe Smith should go with that attitude before he leaves her frustrated again and again. 

It took me some years to understand that to be happy you needed to please your partner. And, when I was young I was totally clueless. It is unfortunate I wasted so much time not knowing what to do. And now that I know I am a little older than I would like to be to enjoy this enlightenment. Fortunately, my experiments have produced very positive results. If only I could turn back time and start again. But then again, that would just produce different results and other problems. But I can say, so far, the journey has produced some really awesome results. I have have been very lucky to be with some very beautiful women, if only for a short period of time. 😊

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

It took me some years to understand that to be happy you needed to please your partner. And, when I was young I was totally clueless. It is unfortunate I wasted so much time not knowing what to do. And now that I know I am a little older than I would like to be to enjoy this enlightenment. Fortunately, my experiments have produced very positive results. If only I could turn back time and start again. But then again, that would just produce different results and other problems. But I can say, so far, the journey has produced some really awesome results. I have have been very lucky to be with some very beautiful women, if only for a short period of time. 😊

I think most people would like to go back and chg some things we did or didn't do. I could be very mean to people in the past, including my parents and Guy. We Can't go back. I still wish I could, even knowing it's not possible.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think most people would like to go back and chg some things we did or didn't do. I could be very mean to people in the past, including my parents and Guy. We Can't go back. I still wish I could, even knowing it's not possible.

But this is what I meant. If we changed something we did, the end result would be the same. The path would be different, but the result would be the same. The lesson that was needed to be learned would be learned no matter.

And I hope My friend reads this. It is important, and very ON topic. Hello Kitty.

• Like 1

I only know that it was quite some peacefully time before this long long arguing night earlier today which lasted till very late 😔 Ahh , at least the frequency of such events is being reduced . 

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

I only know that it was quite some peacefully time before this long long arguing night earlier today which lasted till very late 😔 Ahh , at least the frequency of such events is being reduced . 

She is upset again, yes. I am not sure what happened yet but I imagine I will know soon enough. But I agree with you. The frequency is less now so it is a good sign. Sort of like an earthquake I guess.

37 minutes ago, jugghead said:

She is upset again, yes. I am not sure what happened yet but I imagine I will know soon enough. But I agree with you. The frequency is less now so it is a good sign. Sort of like an earthquake I guess.

It is always a toxic and problematic relationship and especially Kitty , they are losing perhaps the best years of their lives to make experiences , to expand their knowledge of the world and the people around by just remaining a couple without passion , bored both of them and without any clear ideas for the future . Always disappointed to see young people having quit all the potential they might have . 

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is always a toxic and problematic relationship and especially Kitty , they are losing perhaps the best years of their lives to make experiences , to expand their knowledge of the world and the people around by just remaining a couple without passion , bored both of them and without any clear ideas for the future . Always disappointed to see young people having quit all the potential they might have . 

Please don't speak of things of which you have no clue. Kitty has an idea for her future. Not sure about Smith.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Please don't speak of things of which you have no clue. Kitty has an idea for her future. Not sure about Smith.

Please … you just undo yourself with this post . First of all , like the majority here , I have indeed no clue about Kitty’s future or what she wants to do with her life because I am interested only on what I see inside this apartment and the reality is that I see nearly nothing , at least passionate or with excitement like a couple of times the last month when she was drank and she was dancing and making the cat walk . 

If Kitty knows her future , she should wonder why she shares her life with a guy who doesn’t have a clue . What’s the point ? Almost 5 years living occasionally behind the financial safety that RLC provides . Do you think if things were easy and comfortable they would continue ? It is frustrating to read that it is all Smith’s fault , it is a relationship , they both have 50% to be blamed from this toxic thing. Two people , where’s the common vision for the future ? Honestly , what do they do for their future lives ? Kitty will always be a model ? Smith will always be unemployed ? It’s funny that they both think that they will always be young , nice , attractive .. and when the reality hits them , there’s no time machine to go back and change life decisions .

Dynamic people , confident , strong , with positive and bright ideas concerning their future , they draw a line , they say “ that’s enough “ and they proceed to make as many of their dreams true . If you see either Kitty or Smith have any dreams rather than spending most of the time in an apartment which provides the essential financial comfort for their living , then , I rest my case if this is the future that Kitty embraces . 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please … you just undo yourself with this post . First of all , like the majority here , I have indeed no clue about Kitty’s future or what she wants to do with her life because I am interested only on what I see inside this apartment and the reality is that I see nearly nothing , at least passionate or with excitement like a couple of times the last month when she was drank and she was dancing and making the cat walk . 

If Kitty knows her future , she should wonder why she shares her life with a guy who doesn’t have a clue . What’s the point ? Almost 5 years living occasionally behind the financial safety that RLC provides . Do you think if things were easy and comfortable they would continue ? It is frustrating to read that it is all Smith’s fault , it is a relationship , they both have 50% to be blamed from this toxic thing. Two people , where’s the common vision for the future ? Honestly , what do they do for their future lives ? Kitty will always be a model ? Smith will always be unemployed ? It’s funny that they both think that they will always be young , nice , attractive .. and when the reality hits them , there’s no time machine to go back and change life decisions .

Dynamic people , confident , strong , with positive and bright ideas concerning their future , they draw a line , they say “ that’s enough “ and they proceed to make as many of their dreams true . If you see either Kitty or Smith have any dreams rather than spending most of the time in an apartment which provides the essential financial comfort for their living , then , I rest my case if this is the future that Kitty embraces . 

Your words mean very little when I must reiterate again, all you see is all you know. It is no secret i know more than you and almost everyone here. Even you can't deny it. If you do I am sorry. I guess I am alone. But at least I know the truth. Kitty has several avenues she is taking to make a future for herself. And her intention is to bring Smith along.

I understand your reluctance to accept them as a a couple but quite honestly I think you should STFU about it. I have been there with her and she is trying her best to keep it together regardless of what you think you know.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Your words mean very little when I must reiterate again, all you see is all you know. It is no secret i know more than you and almost everyone here. Even you can't deny it. If you do I am sorry. I guess I am alone. But at least I know the truth. Kitty has several avenues she is taking to make a future for herself. And her intention is to bring Smith along.

I understand your reluctance to accept them as a a couple but quite honestly I think you should STFU about it. I have been there with her and she is trying her best to keep it together regardless of what you think you know.

Maybe this is what she wants you to believe or allowing you to know believing it . As long as you trust her with anything she tells you , it is absolutely fine by me . Life has learned me things about women but everyone has his own experiences . 

If Kitty continues with Smith , it will always be a difficult journey . I would have never liked to be Smith for example and get through all these again and  again and again . 

It is also sad for me having  seen her playing with so many men online and on cameras with  video calls , denying Smith and so on . I am a big fan of Kitty as a woman , absolutely gorgeous , fantastic , I am not a fan of her character , very  difficult person for what I am watching . Perhaps she’s different off cameras , but she’s not spending  much time away from them so i can personally create another opinion than the one I have .