Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Come one Jugg, DD is not the only one to have seen Kitty on video call with other men showing her tits or whatever. And frankly, when she told too lightly that she was not engaged or that Smith was nothing serious... Maybe she was joking but imagine if Smith was there and listen such a thing. He wouldn't be very happy, even if it were a joke.

It is true that now some time has passed but we are not talking about things 30 years ago but a few months ago. And the certain words Kitty said about Smith are not to be taken lightly.

I don't know about Kitty's future but a future with the two of them together I see badly.

If I could tell you more about it you might have a different opinion.

On 11/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, Nicholas said:

It's not often that I comment in these Ms. Kitty and her guy Smitty's threads, so I will mention what has been previously mentioned occasionally by quite a few others in these threads including myself. It is something that I think most would agree with, and it is that Ms. Kitty is considered an attractive woman by most who have ever seen her. Although imo, she seems to be still somewhat slim and could possibly be even more attractive than she already is, if she ever managed to add a little more weight to her body some. 

I will also mention something else and I will not mention how I know but, it is something that has actually been occasionally occurring for quite some time now so it can be believed or not. There is someone that visits these threads that has been occasionally in contact with Ms. Kitty for quite some time now. Like a line that was once used by Forrest Gump, that's all I've got to say about that.

Not sure who you mean Nick but I'm sure it has credence

Good friend moos suggests that the new girl from the freshly added couple in Prague might be a girl we have seen in Kitty’s apartment in the recent past . Let’s wish Natalia and Viktor  good luck as new tenants 😇

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good friend moos suggests that the new girl from the freshly added couple in Prague might be a girl we have seen in Kitty’s apartment in the recent past . Let’s wish Natalia and Viktor  good luck as new tenants 😇

I am quite a physiognomist, but it is difficult to forget such a pretty girl, with a devastating smile and especially her tattoos are easily recognizable for those who have paid attention to her various visits to Kitty in recent months.
The fact that Natalia is in a relationship with Viktor, who say it has a physique different from the social norm, it gives me hope for my personal case, because I am closer to Viktor physically, without the height, than to Brad Pitt 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am quite a physiognomist, but it is difficult to forget such a pretty girl, with a devastating smile and especially her tattoos are easily recognizable for those who have paid attention to her various visits to Kitty in recent months.
The fact that Natalia is in a relationship with Viktor, who say it has a physique different from the social norm, it gives me hope for my personal case, because I am closer to Viktor physically, without the height, than to Brad Pitt 😁

I see a beautiful girl , kind of short height though 😉 And a typical couple so far , with the guy on the couch and the TV and the girl doing her things 😇 And I think they must have been already some days inside the apartment judging by the arrangements already . 

I think you and Noldus can always provide the right information of people we have seen , therefore I go with your theory that the girl has been seen again and I hope her relationship to be proved a better one than K&S broken and problematic / toxic one .