Kitty and Smith - home activities #7

45 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ich weiß nicht, um was es eben ging. Denke Kitty kann froh sein das sie Smith hat, viele andere Männer hätten ihr bei dem Auftritt schön längst den Arsch verhauen .

Most probably a relationship that started while at school and after so many years , it is difficult to say “ auf wiedersehen “ … it’s exactly like Martina and Alberto ( but there they are happy with eachother ) that it is difficult after so many years with a same person when you are very young .. people need experiences .. 

I don't know if i'm glad that i understand completely everything they are arguing about or not. They doesn't match together a relationship isn't healthy for both of them. I can't count how many times they've said it's over. And here we are, they are still arguing about same shit again and again. Basicaly, Kitty is saying she doesn't feel loved by Smith. He doesn't hug her, he doesn't kiss her. On the other side, when Kitty confront him, he just run away somewhere. A they are arguing about Instagram too. About Kitty non posting their couple photos and stuff. She seems to be some kind of influencer or beauty blogger 

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't understand Smith's attitude. APATHIC, even earlier Kitty talked to him and he acted as if she wasn't there. It is clear that he too is tired of this relationship why stay with Kitty?

I feel sorry for this guy … he suffers all the “‘hysterical crisis “ of Kitty all the time , he just sits down , he gets insulted , he is called psychopath and he simply  allows it all as he ( they ) know that soon it will all be ok again .. he lost it only once and he was “ rewarded “ by being removed by RLC .. But RLC rewards these actions obviously  since they brought them back .. what can we say ? An ongoing problem for so many years .. 

5 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

I don't know if i'm glad that i understand completely everything they are arguing about or not. They doesn't match together a relationship isn't healthy for both of them. I can't count how many times they've said it's over. And here we are, they are still arguing about same shit again and again. Basicaly, Kitty is saying she doesn't feel loved by Smith. He doesn't hug her, he doesn't kiss her. On the other side, when Kitty confront him, he just run away somewhere. A they are arguing about Instagram too. About Kitty non posting their couple photos and stuff. She seems to be some kind of influencer or beauty blogger 

It’s a toxic relationship since many many years .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

Smith could do more as she has signs of affection but it's not like Kitty does much to deserve it...

• Upvote 1