US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

16 hours ago, happyone said:

then you aren't living in reality--some of his immigration policies did work---If they didn't Biden would not be reinstituting some of them.

like what? the wall? biden was ordered by the courts to reinstate the program not some of it. give me a break. everything that donny touched turned to shit.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Data for Progress"? That definitely sounds like a far left organization. I can just imagine how bogus their polling sample and poll questions are.  Sinema would not be behaving as she is if that behavior was not supported by voters in Arizona.  I would say her polling info is much more accurate and objective than that of a biased far left organization. 

you are an idiot. would you like to see more shit gifs? just keep it up.

And exactly how peaceful is your ass?:tongue:

you asked for it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47580hg9kqyzui8ywrrwgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4725khz4gm1pwvalnx01

• Haha 1

McCabe should be in prison for what he did to help create and promote the Trump/Russia collusion hoax. Maybe Special Prosecutor John Durham has an indictment waiting for Andrew McCabe.:cool:

mccabe did his job. trump's collusion was proven despite his & barr's efforts to hide it. you are a moron.

Biden is reinstating the Trump "Remain in Mexico" policy because he doesn't want the optics of 40-60,000 Haitian immigrants setting up a camp on the U.S. border in Texas. Biden doesn't mind all those people illegally entering the U.S. He just doesn't want the American people to know about it.

biden was forced by court order to reinstate donny traitor's policy. biden listens to the courts unlike your hero.  

That's because both the Democrat candidates and the anti-Trump Republicans are Washington,D.C. establishment swamp dwellers who don't give a damn about working class  Americans.:dodgy:

you just can't stop.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zgvaf3orgts0ygdfkqgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nu12qhlddry4ce8npj

• Upvote 1

And the number of Independent and Democrat voters who oppose Biden and the Democrats' policies is growing everyday.:cool:

again already?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gu40rv253ul9a7km1igiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gu40rv253ul9a7km1i

• Upvote 1

But I thought we were suppose to teach CRT in our schools because of White privileged people like the Biden family.

what the fuck is wrong with you? constant shit & nothing else in your posts EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rjkmnpne7iscmpewmqgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pfrcfsexqs3jitkmq1

• Upvote 1

But I thought we were suppose to teach CRT in our schools because of White privileged people like the Biden family.

dementia causing you to repeat posts dementia causing you to repeat posts. dementia causing you to repeat posts. dementia causing you to repeat posts. dementia causing.........................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 1