US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

His big mistake was saying breastfeeding instead of chestfeeding 🤣

Ah, so you're a homophobic pile of shit too?  What is it with you "better than everybody else" whites?  Seriously.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
NYPOST.COM

Once again, the rent is too damn high. City residents who snagged their dream homes during the...

This is why 0_U812 and golfer06 will never leave mommy's basement 

don't worry. your tenants will be leaving soon. your brain left a long time ago.

17 hours ago, happyone said:

Again, I ask the question---who is the real authoritarians???   It is the Democrats--example is Lightfoot comment below. and the following article.

WWW.MSN.COM

The union head said half of the workforce could not show up to work if they are punished for not complying.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot said officers who refuse to report their vaccine status "do so at their peril." 

"Insubordination is not something that we can tolerate," Lightfoot said. 

WWW.MSN.COM

President Joe Biden has once again highlighted the guiding principle of the Democratic Party: States only get to govern themselves when a Democrat isn’t in the White House.

the police take an oath to protect the public. taking the chance of getting sick & spreading disease is violating that oath & also totally stupid. and if the police are that stupid i don't trust then to protect me. if they & the other public servants think that they can get better jobs without getting vaccinated & they don't care about their income, pensions, benefits, & providing for their families they are free to quit. this continued arguing about whether everyone should be vaccinated is, was, & always will be completely ridiculous.

• Upvote 1