US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

dementia causing you to repeat posts dementia causing you to repeat posts. dementia causing you to repeat posts. dementia causing you to repeat posts. dementia causing.........................................................................................................................................................

looks like it is affecting you also 🤣

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday mocked Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg for taking paternity leave after adopting twins.Buttigieg and his husband, Chasten, announced in August that...

His big mistake was saying breastfeeding instead of chestfeeding 🤣

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

I speculated Thursday. I said 2020 might have been the Republican Party's best and last shot at an authoritarian takeover. I said I can't know if that's true. The time for knowing is not yet here. But if it is...

Just part of this authors ramblings, so I guess antisemites AOC and Omar are secretly QAnon members

The QAnon conspiracy theory, which fuels the Big Lie that Donald Trump is still president, tracks nearly perfectly with ancient Jew-hatred. For antisemites, Jews drink the blood of Christian children. 

And it is only a serious mistake when you get caught

But sometimes, the facade falls off. I think that happened in a school district in Texas. NBC News reported Thursday secret audio of an administrator for the Carroll Independent School District in Southlake advising teachers with books on the Holocaust in their class libraries that they should also have books representing "opposing views." This isn't a fringe view. It was a serious mistake, though. I'm guessing the administrator didn't intend to say something so grotesque, but factors conspired to force her to. And with that, the facade slid right off.

Again, I ask the question---who is the real authoritarians???   It is the Democrats--example is Lightfoot comment below. and the following article.

WWW.MSN.COM

The union head said half of the workforce could not show up to work if they are punished for not complying.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot said officers who refuse to report their vaccine status "do so at their peril." 

"Insubordination is not something that we can tolerate," Lightfoot said. 

WWW.MSN.COM

President Joe Biden has once again highlighted the guiding principle of the Democratic Party: States only get to govern themselves when a Democrat isn’t in the White House.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

pelosi wrote it & & passed it & manchin is wiping his ass with it.

Guess Manchin found his way around the shortage 🤣

MarketWatch 
Follow

Some Americans are finding a way around the toilet-paper shortages — and they’re not going back

Charles Passy  3 hrs ago

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Just part of this authors ramblings, so I guess antisemites AOC and Omar are secretly QAnon members

The QAnon conspiracy theory, which fuels the Big Lie that Donald Trump is still president, tracks nearly perfectly with ancient Jew-hatred. For antisemites, Jews drink the blood of Christian children. 

And it is only a serious mistake when you get caught

But sometimes, the facade falls off. I think that happened in a school district in Texas. NBC News reported Thursday secret audio of an administrator for the Carroll Independent School District in Southlake advising teachers with books on the Holocaust in their class libraries that they should also have books representing "opposing views." This isn't a fringe view. It was a serious mistake, though. I'm guessing the administrator didn't intend to say something so grotesque, but factors conspired to force her to. And with that, the facade slid right off.

You're high, and you cannot see.

• Like 1