Aussie Update

Aussie_oi_oi

On 2/14/2022 at 10:08 AM, Max Ragnar said:

Crap!  I think he had an immediate healing! Bet he can run like the wind on that bend leg...he better or she'll get him!

Vintage Nurse GIF

Well what a week we have had in the Aussie Gum tree/ house.

OMG, if you haven't had COVID don't believe the Government when they say you'll only get a "Mild case" What a lot of bulldust. 

Firstly we both had 3 doses of the vaccination, my belief now is everyone reacts differently.

My poor wife/ female koala got sick as fuck but my 30 year nephew who is a fitness nut and a personal trainer only felt sick for a few days.

If you haven't had COVID yet for heaven's sake please do all you can not to get it.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well what a week we have had in the Aussie Gum tree/ house.

OMG, if you haven't had COVID don't believe the Government when they say you'll only get a "Mild case" What a lot of bulldust. 

Firstly we both had 3 doses of the vaccination, my belief now is everyone reacts differently.

My poor wife/ female koala got sick as fuck but my 30 year nephew who is a fitness nut and a personal trainer only felt sick for a few days.

If you haven't had COVID yet for heaven's sake please do all you can not to get it.

I never had it yet as far as I know of.  If I did I never noticed and just went about the normal things I do everyday.  

Most restrictions are being lifted now and ones are just told if you don't feel well too stay at home.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I never had it yet as far as I know of.  If I did I never noticed and just went about the normal things I do everyday.  

Most restrictions are being lifted now and ones are just told if you don't feel well too stay at home.

That's what they told us and cases and deaths skyrocketed. Please take care.

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's what they told us and cases and deaths skyrocketed. Please take care.

Where I am at about 87% have been vaccinated.  We've been under lockdowns and mandates for over 2 years.  Now the people are telling the Government they want their freedoms back and just let the virus run its course.  I have been double vaccinated but no booster for me.  I have done my part.  The only reason I got the vaccine was because of my Mother.  She told me if I wasn't vaccinated I won't be going near her.  That's the only reason I had it done.  If it wasn't for that I'd still be non-vaccinated.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Where I am at about 87% have been vaccinated.  We've been under lockdowns and mandates for over 2 years.  Now the people are telling the Government they want their freedoms back and just let the virus run its course.  I have been double vaccinated but no booster for me.  I have done my part.  The only reason I got the vaccine was because of my Mother.  She told me if I wasn't vaccinated I won't be going near her.  That's the only reason I had it done.  If it wasn't for that I'd still be non-vaccinated.

We were triple vac'ed and still got COVID. As soon as it's lifted COVID will rip as it's done everywhere and kills the old/ disabled and sick. Please don't give give up on wearing masks.

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We were triple vac'ed and still got COVID. As soon as it's lifted COVID will rip as it's done everywhere and kills the old/ disabled and sick. Please don't give give up on wearing masks.

I wear a mask whenever I go into any establishments.  When I am on the Mobility Scooter I remove it as no one can get within 3 feet of me on that thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I wear a mask whenever I go into any establishments.  When I am on the Mobility Scooter I remove it as no one can get within 3 feet of me on that thing.

Having spent the last four months in a wheelchair then knee scooter and now cutches, I totally understand. 

• Upvote 1