Aussie Update

Aussie_oi_oi

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Firstly thank you to everyone who have been very kind to ask how I was doing.

I'm doing well, I had a few procedures on my leg and ankle.

Within the next few years my ankle will need to be fused as the pain will be to much to bear. So how long I will be be able to deal with the pain the surgeons and I don't know.

Apart from this life is good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Firstly thank you to everyone who have been very kind to ask how I was doing.

I'm doing well, I had a few procedures on my leg and ankle.

Within the next few years my ankle will need to be fused as the pain will be to much to bear. So how long I will be be able to deal with the pain the surgeons and I don't know.

Apart from this life is good.

Good news to hear.  Don't be afraid to get 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinions. I've had doctors almost kill me, never stumble on the right diagnosis, then I found a concierge doctor who corrected everything all the others missed. It just takes one good one to fix what the others say can't be fixed.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Good news to hear.  Don't be afraid to get 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinions. I've had doctors almost kill me, never stumble on the right diagnosis, then I found a concierge doctor who corrected everything all the others missed. It just takes one good one to fix what the others say can't be fixed.

Thanks Max, it's a crush injury that's buggered the joint. There is only at this time one fix, but who knows in the future.