Aussie Update

Aussie_oi_oi

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I wear a mask whenever I go into any establishments.  When I am on the Mobility Scooter I remove it as no one can get within 3 feet of me on that thing.

When I was in the military we had a mask that you pulled on the straps to get an air tight seal, the mask would also cover your eyes 👀 have a thicker & better filter and even then it wasn't good enough for biological warfare but the world's government 😉 have you believing that the thin blue mask 😷 that doesn't cover your eyes & doesn't do an air tight seal will save you from a microscopic virus 😉 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

When I was in the military we had a mask that you pulled on the straps to get an air tight seal, the mask would also cover your eyes 👀 have a thicker & better filter and even then it was good enough for biological warfare but the world's government 😉 have you believing that the thin blue mask 😷 that doesn't cover your eyes & doesn't do an air tight seal will save you from a microscopic virus 😉 

Those thin blue ones I use.  It may not be the greatest but it serves the purpose.  

I do most of my shopping online now so I don't have to go out as much. I go to the corner store to get bread, frozen stuff and things for my cat but I am only there 5 or 10 minutes and I am on my way back home again. A grocery store there's too many people and then have to stand at the check out or self check out for a half hour sometimes before you can even pay so the corner store gets my biz for the time being.  It costs a bit more at the corner stores but it's a convenience of getting in and out as quickly as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Those thin blue ones I use.  It may not be the greatest but it serves the purpose.  

I do most of my shopping online now so I don't have to go out as much. I go to the corner store to get bread, frozen stuff and things for my cat but I am only there 5 or 10 minutes and I am on my way back home again. A grocery store there's too many people and then have to stand at the check out or self check out for a half hour sometimes before you can even pay so the corner store gets my biz for the time being.  It costs a bit more at the corner stores but it's a convenience of getting in and out as quickly as possible.

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The agency is finalizing details even as most states have already lifted indoor mask requirements.

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The agency is finalizing details even as most states have already lifted indoor mask requirements.

Expect COVID cases to rip wide open.... all for money they don't care one bit 

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 6:33 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi Guys,

l thought you would like an update on injuries.

Recap.

My bitch of a neighbour had been writing notes about my line of trees long my fence line being over her property. So to keep the peace l set out remove any branches causing issues. Not l had been a tree cutter for 10 years so it’s nothing new to me hard work. I had been approximately 4 hours when my accident happened, l made a basic mistake not having a head rope. Between the fence and the tree line only enough room for a ladder. The ladder slipped off the tree, l was standing on the top of a four metre/ 16 foot ladder. I fell straight down, just missing a fence post by not much which would have killed me. My right foot hit the ground first then bent back 90 degs. My wife in the house was working with her headphones on l kept yelling hoping she would hear me between songs. Thank she did after 5 very long minutes. The Ambulance women turned up omg they just had to be blonde 10’s. They couldn’t believe l was alive, or the trauma team at the hospital. I was in hospital mainly to keep an eye on me that was going to die. They sent me home Tuesday, back to hospital today to discuss what surgeries they need to do. Basically heel.needs a plate/screws, ankle rebuild, knee operation too. There’s a 40% chance l might lose the leg. If all goes ok 12 months before l can walk again. 18 to 24 months until full recovery. I’m in a wheelchair with my leg up. The swelling needs to come down before any surgeries.
You have no idea how much pain I’m in. I can do nothing for myself, god l miss being to go to the toilet on my own.

I was lucky to be still alive so l price l have to pay is being currently in a living hell. I chose life over death any day.

I was lucky to marry the most amazing woman whom is my soulmate. She is being amazing job looking after me.

l won’t be around much but if you see me online please say hello.

Please take care and remember to tie the bloody head rope!!!

Fishy says hello and will say a prayer for you. Get well. I am not on here much but enjoy your post.

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 6:33 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi Guys,

l thought you would like an update on injuries.

Recap.

My bitch of a neighbour had been writing notes about my line of trees long my fence line being over her property. So to keep the peace l set out remove any branches causing issues. Not l had been a tree cutter for 10 years so it’s nothing new to me hard work. I had been approximately 4 hours when my accident happened, l made a basic mistake not having a head rope. Between the fence and the tree line only enough room for a ladder. The ladder slipped off the tree, l was standing on the top of a four metre/ 16 foot ladder. I fell straight down, just missing a fence post by not much which would have killed me. My right foot hit the ground first then bent back 90 degs. My wife in the house was working with her headphones on l kept yelling hoping she would hear me between songs. Thank she did after 5 very long minutes. The Ambulance women turned up omg they just had to be blonde 10’s. They couldn’t believe l was alive, or the trauma team at the hospital. I was in hospital mainly to keep an eye on me that was going to die. They sent me home Tuesday, back to hospital today to discuss what surgeries they need to do. Basically heel.needs a plate/screws, ankle rebuild, knee operation too. There’s a 40% chance l might lose the leg. If all goes ok 12 months before l can walk again. 18 to 24 months until full recovery. I’m in a wheelchair with my leg up. The swelling needs to come down before any surgeries.
You have no idea how much pain I’m in. I can do nothing for myself, god l miss being to go to the toilet on my own.

I was lucky to be still alive so l price l have to pay is being currently in a living hell. I chose life over death any day.

I was lucky to marry the most amazing woman whom is my soulmate. She is being amazing job looking after me.

l won’t be around much but if you see me online please say hello.

Please take care and remember to tie the bloody head rope!!!

Fishy says hello and will say a prayer for you. Get well. I am not on here much but enjoy your post.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Aussie, thought you'd want to know. New neighbor moves in wants to cut trees down (%$#&!)  Wanted to cut one of ours down. No way.  I trimmed the tree nicely and, get this, Aussie. We didn't fall off the ladder.  All I could think of was what happened to you.

Thanks for the warning, dude.  It worked.

Hope you're getting healed and you and your wife are free of the flu.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:59 AM, Max Ragnar said:

Hey, Aussie, thought you'd want to know. New neighbor moves in wants to cut trees down (%$#&!)  Wanted to cut one of ours down. No way.  I trimmed the tree nicely and, get this, Aussie. We didn't fall off the ladder.  All I could think of was what happened to you.

Thanks for the warning, dude.  It worked.

Hope you're getting healed and you and your wife are free of the flu.

Max, I'm so glad my accident helped you not to get injured. At least some good came out of it.

We are both getting better slowly from COVID, thanks for asking.

• 2 weeks later...

Aussie Long weekend Update.

We have a Public Holiday on Monday 14th so a great chance for the lads to leave the wives behind and have a boys weekend. "What Happens in the Warrnambool stays in there" Four days of drinking, fine food, horse racing and beautiful rich women. The Rich and famous are heading there for the weekend. I'm a good boy "wink wink"

COUNTRY.RACING.COM

Find out everything you need to know about race day at Warrnambool! Here, you'll find racecourse information, gate...

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Aussie Long weekend Update.

We have a Public Holiday on Monday 14th so a great chance for the lads to leave the wives behind and have a boys weekend. "What Happens in the Warrnambool stays in there" Four days of drinking, fine food, horse racing and beautiful rich women. The Rich and famous are heading there for the weekend. I'm a good boy "wink wink"

COUNTRY.RACING.COM

Find out everything you need to know about race day at Warrnambool! Here, you'll find racecourse information, gate...

Sounds a lot like one of them Aussie deals. They get it bit those outside down under never will.  Enjoy yourself!  Hope the wife lets you back in the house.

(REALLY glad you are out of the house and mobile)

• Upvote 1