B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Radi getting ready to go to a party with Ulyana and Olivia. I think is the first time that I see Radi going to a party outside RLC.   Maybe after this Ulyana beging to be more friendly with Radi.

If this friendship between Radi and Olivia won’t work , i think we might get a really depressed Radi during the winter .. Fingers crossed that Olivia’s kindness will keep this relationship in good terms . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If this friendship between Radi and Olivia won’t work , i think we might get a really depressed Radi during the winter .. Fingers crossed that Olivia’s kindness will keep this relationship in good terms . 

A good thing is that she dropped Mila.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

A good thing is that she dropped Mila.

It does look like something has happened between Radi and Mila, I am just not sure what is going on between them. I have noticed Radi not visiting as often or staying as long as she did a few weeks ago, and the sex between them has cooled off as well. now that Mila and Lola have swapped rooms, if Radi does stay overnight she will have to share a bed with lola.

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It does look like something has happened between Radi and Mila, I am just not sure what is going on between them. I have noticed Radi not visiting as often or staying as long as she did a few weeks ago, and the sex between them has cooled off as well. now that Mila and Lola have swapped rooms, if Radi does stay overnight she will have to share a bed with lola.

That's one indication that I think they aren't together any more. The girls have been swapping in the begging of every month, more or less, and maybe Mila stayed  longer because of Radi. 
I think the breaking point was the party at B4.

Have not followed much of RLC for momths but with the arrival of Ulyana (and Olivia) I have been interested in her and her sexy energy she always brings ...Just a star !!  So this Radi and Olivia I like if it brings Ulyana into more free camera territory.... selfish and shallow ...love it 

Uly's outfit and new titties were a highlight of the party the other night .... she just brings sexual tension wherever she goes .... that outstanding Bate on the couch she did was EPIC ..top show!  please come again 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's one indication that I think they aren't together any more. The girls have been swapping in the begging of every month, more or less, and maybe Mila stayed  longer because of Radi. 
I think the breaking point was the party at B4.

I agree with you the B4 party was the breaking point, that night Radi and Mila had what looked like a serious talk in Radi's room and I was surprised Radi did not sleep in her own bed that night. If Radi still visits B4 in the future I will assume she and Mila are still friends.

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with you the B4 party was the breaking point, that night Radi and Mila had what looked like a serious talk in Radi's room and I was surprised Radi did not sleep in her own bed that night. If Radi still visits B4 in the future I will assume she and Mila are still friends.

Well, that was because Mila was trowing up. But the hole party they weren't very close. 

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

ATTENTION ATTENTION EVERYONE!  The twins are massaging each other again!

Then again, apparently nobody gives a fuck.  :dodgy: 

Well, I've got a question, given the massage... have these two ever literally gotten each other off?  I mean full on with or without a guy (I do know they've 3-some'd a guy a few times).  Their massage is pretty erotic for SISTERS, however, they are on RLC, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  Just curious if anyone knows if they've gone further than that.

Just now, Moosecini said:

Well, I've got a question, given the massage... have these two ever literally gotten each other off?  I mean full on with or without a guy (I do know they've 3-some'd a guy a few times).  Their massage is pretty erotic for SISTERS, however, they are on RLC, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  Just curious if anyone knows if they've gone further than that.

no

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

No...and they've never has a 3 some with a guy...In fact they've never had normal sex with a guy on cam...