B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

6 minutes ago, moules said:

A drunk Mila didn't help the relationship by vomiting in [sober] Radi's bed a few nights ago.  The positive result of that was Radi spent half a day cleaning  her whole room, and organizing more of her clothes.  She is now mostly done, provided she doesn't buy more stuff.

Mila's preferred toy is an extra long dildo, which suggests she may prefer a penis to a pussy.

______________________.

As for Radi's English language skill, the book on her bed today was titled Psychology.

I agree Mila getting sick in Radi's bed did not help, but I think their relationship started to change before that. It's just my opinion but I think Radi wanted more from Mila than just being friends, and Mila is not ready for that. I think the turning point was about a week before the B4 party when Mila slept in Radi's bed, that night Radi gave Mila a great orgasm, but Mila did not do anything to Radi in return, and I think that night was the turning point in their relationship and since then they have slept together twice and both times it was just to sleep, there was no touching at all between them. I don't know if they are still friends or not, but I hope they are.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

She had a bug up there and no Vivian to get it for her. Actually funny watching them try to figure out how to use a vacuum cleaner

I have a vacuum and I think the last time I had the thing plugged in was over 2 years ago.  I get better results a lot quicker using a broom and dustpan.  :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Doesn't work too well on carpet...🥴

The only carpet I have in my place is at the door.  I just take it to the balcony once a month to beat the dust out of it.  The rest of the floor is tiles.  The only reason I never use the vacuum is the thing is too damn noisy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 8 heures, HappyChappie a dit :

Cela n'a pris que 14 mois mais finalement un peu d'exercice nu dans la salle de fitness. Radimerveilleux.?? 

Bogdan et Nelly sont partis, et pourtant aujourd'hui, quoi que je lis, rien ne semble avoir changé, nous avons encore 4 fantômes en B4 que l'on peut voir dans la cuisine, le soir et de temps en temps sur leur lit en regardant leur smartphone , et une déesse blonde terrée dans sa chambre et tuant le temps en faisant des spectacles sur son lit. En présence de Nelly et Bogdan Radi par 21° faisant son sport dans le jardin, aujourd'hui par 24° elle faisait ses exercices en salle. Cependant, ce sont les derniers jours où ils peuvent profiter du plein air. Les filles de B1 profitent mille fois plus de leur balcon que celles de B4 de leur jardin. Certainement grosse audace  aujourd'hui en fin d'après-midi, Radi faisait le nettoyage de l'appartement nue, mais c'était bien sûr avec l'assurance que personne n'était et ne reviendrait la surprendre à la villa. Pas d'activité commune dans la villa, pas de jeux, c'est épouvantable de montrer si peu d'initiative ou d'audace. On se moque du B2, mais en B2 au moins elles arrivent à avoir des activités communes voire des jeux. Si Radi ne s'affirme pas plus que ça, nous la perdrons.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only carpet I have in my place is at the door.  I just take it to the balcony once a month to beat the dust out of it.  The rest of the floor is tiles.  The only reason I never use the vacuum is the thing is too damn noisy. 

We have some carpet, some wooden floor and some tiles...I'd rather have solid floor all the way through but I was outvoted...😏

• Upvote 1

The most lovely and sexy seductive sensational Klassy Klassic Karol, please take some time to NO WAY Never Ever NANA the way to mans heart is not only with food but most important through the art of seduction !!!! She does not understand the charms that a woman has and how to use them to her advantage. Be her mentor as she really needs one !!! Show her the basic erotic massage and how a woman knows how to appreciate another woman body, she needs the basics and then she might become a real woman someday !!!