Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Most of the arguments are about Bruno fucking other girls behind her back...I think she has a point...😏

Knowing this she should just walk away, but for whatever reason, she won't...yet 

Everybody knew what Bruno was/is. I fault Gina for trying to make a husband out of him. And then got the nerve to be sensitive.

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eso es muy lamentable. Hubiera sido genial si Martina y Nelly todavía estuvieran en buenos términos para que Nelly invitara a Martina aquí una noche y que Bruno invitara a algunos de sus amigos a pasar una noche de copas.

This already happened at the party in B4 to celebrate "something" about Gina where there were several friends of Bruno as well as his brother (Bruno) and that's when Martina said they were assholes and sexist...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, corboblanc said:

¡Siempre me han enseñado que en caso de una discusión con su novia, es mejor golpear las paredes que golpear a la chica! pero aparentemente eso no es suficiente para algunas personas aquí. esta es la diferencia entre ciertas poblaciones de hombres que han sido castrados por el neofeminismo, y otras que aún tienen testosterona !!!! los latinos están ensangrentados y bruno se desahoga con los objetos, no con gina, que solo lo acusa de engañarla con todas las chicas que conoce !!! estas son peleas de parejas como si fueran miles, y gina no es una mujer golpeada !!!

Bruno during the fights he has had with Gina has said several times that if there were no cameras "something else would happen"...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Everybody knew what Bruno was/is. I fault Gina for trying to make a husband out of him. And then got the nerve to be sensitive.

I agree...Gina needs to 'man' up (sorry for the sexist phrase 🙄), open her eyes, see him for what he really is and kick his sorry arse out...

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3