B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Take care guys. Gotta run for a bit. My Guy just got in from a card game. I'm not gonna sit around and wait for him to make a move. Although I probably won't have to!

Have a good one Ashley 🙂 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can’t trust anyone when he’s comment isn’t dependent on his own actions 😁 As I said , Masha , if she wants .. it’s always up to her if you don’t stop her games fast enough .. and the game now is under Masha’s control , she decides .. 

I guess she figures since her relationships end on a bad note, she needs to fuck up everyone else's.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Once again it is evident that Masha has a fairly serious problem with sex and relationships. It wouldn't be a surprise if she manages to make both Holly and Tereza enemies because she MUST fuck them at any cost, eventually breaking friendships.

• Like 1

Masha essaie toujours de dominé les autres ,elle sème la zizanie  avec tout le monde,lors de son passage a B4 elle la fait ,toujours la même chose,elle ne mérite pas d'être regarder .quelle retourne chez elle a Rome et continuer ces spectacles  avec ces amis ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess she figures since her relationships end on a bad note, she needs to fuck up everyone else's.  :biggrin:

If I can sum up her actions the last two years , I believe she wants / tries to find a couple and sharing in a trio way . That’s what she wanted I think with the black guy and the heavy tattooed girlfriend , then with Tanya and her ex guy .. anyway , she is Masha , I only know she went in B5 and the apartment has brought  in nearly 48 hours the biggest controversial talks since a very long time here .

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If I can sum up her actions the last two years , I believe she wants / tries to find a couple and sharing in a trio way . That’s what she wanted I think with the black guy and the heavy tattooed girlfriend , then with Tanya and her ex guy .. anyway , she is Masha , I only know she went in B5 and the apartment has brought  in nearly 48 hours the biggest controversial talks since a very long time here .

Hi ddhm. Of course, what about all those earlier years when Dasha ad Sasha shared Masha's Rome apartment with her for maybe 3-4 years. There were at least 50 FFM threesomes in addition to many lesbian sexual escapades beween Masha and Dasha. I also remember Masha being devastated for weeks after Dasha and Sasha split. Maybe your point about Masha needing a trio is based upon the Dasha and Sasha years and she longs to go back to that...although one would ask why she would want to go back to a situation that eventually caused her so much pain in the end?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi ddhm. Of course, what about all those earlier years when Dasha ad Sasha shared Masha's Rome apartment with her for maybe 3-4 years. There were at least 50 FFM threesomes in addition to many lesbian sexual escapades beween Masha and Dasha. I also remember Masha being devastated for weeks after Dasha and Sasha split. Maybe your point about Masha needing a trio is based upon the Dasha and Sasha years and she longs to go back to that...although one would ask why she would want to go back to a situation that eventually caused her so much pain in the end?

very good question, all the answers will be in the biography

New Book GIF

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

masha is a star

Jenifer Lewis Blackish Abc GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 1