B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , let’s state a wild fantasy since it is free 😂🤣 A B4 party , DJ Bruno’s brother , the CC called Brutus , his GF Daniela and as guests Gina , Bruno , Ulyana , Olivia , Fior , Fiora , Vamp , Harley , Holly , Masha and Daniel  … extra guest star Ginger 😁😁😆 let the party occur and then let’s see if there’s a record of posts made here 🤩🤩🥳

you forgot Ginger, Sara, Irma and Stella 😉 

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The record for posts is 127 pages B-2 orgy night, I doubt that will ever happen again, then there was 102 pages from the News Years Eve to remember. 88 pages the K&K oil massage.

Do you keep the count 😉

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I really like Holly but we all have a tendency to overstate her and Bruno's relationship. Frankly, I don't think it was all that long even..maybe 3 weeks at most 4. It's just that she was very submissive. He would fuck her at will and she is so good at taking it in the ass he just shoved his thick cock in her ass without any prep and she took it. He even came in her ass once or twice. And, of course, she swallowed a load or two. They gelled as a couple is all. 

A lot of the girls' actions are completely overblown in this forum. Also the hatred of some here on certain guys is completely nonsensical.

From my point of view, Holly is one of the very few girls in GOV who actually participated in the project. She alone is worth more to the project than all the do nothing girls combined. Good looking, interesting character, friendly towards the cameras (not hidding). It would be great to see her in a real roommate apartment. Preferably in a shared apartment with Eva and Annabelle.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Always nice to see Holly's beautiful ass💃
There are pancakes or cookies as a welcome 😁

I think the “ out of nowhere “ Holly’s reappearance ( rhich also proves Masha / Holly developed a really great friendship  / 🤫🤫 Nelly will be jealous 😂🤣😝 ) can make this Masha’s visit in Barcelona a much more interesting than the high expectations of the one last spring .. And very curious if much of this is under RLC’s suggestions ( that I highly doubt ) .. an interesting to say the least development ☺️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

A lot of the girls' actions are completely overblown in this forum. Also the hatred of some here on certain guys is completely nonsensical.

From my point of view, Holly is one of the very few girls in GOV who actually participated in the project. She alone is worth more to the project than all the do nothing girls combined. Good looking, interesting character, friendly towards the cameras (not hidding). It would be great to see her in a real roommate apartment. Preferably in a shared apartment with Eva and Annabelle.

You are right, but most of the time that I saw her bating was with the lights off. At least were good bates, like Molly did. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I can’t believe when was the last time reading of a post from you that you praised the return of a participant even as a “ we don’t know what she will be “ girl .. Major surprise 😱

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

you forgot Ginger, Sara, Irma and Stella 😉 

Stella I didn’t put because she was recently gone with no obvious intentions to come back .. Ginger i mentioned 😛 Irma won’t be back for the next 4 years and Sara .. hmm , status unknown 😁 .. I should most probably mention her 😏

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stella I didn’t put because she was recently gone with no obvious intentions to come back .. Ginger i mentioned 😛 Irma won’t be back for the next 4 years and Sara .. hmm , status unknown 😁 .. I should most probably mention her 😏

You are talking about dreams and not the practicalities. I listed the ones Bruno has had a relationship with.

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t believe when was the last time reading of a post from you that you praised the return of a participant even as a “ we don’t know what she will be “ girl .. Major surprise 😱

It's not my fault that RLC makes so many bad decisions. I think it's important to praise what's good, and also to discuss what's bad.

I am very consistent in my statements and will not stand here and praise girls like the twins to the skies, for example, even though they don't give a shit about the project.

Holly's visit, or perhaps even return, is something that is easy to appreciate, as she has shown in the past that she is ready to really get involved.

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are right, but most of the time that I saw her bating was with the lights off. At least were good bates, like Molly did. 

If I remember correctly, the night vision cameras in RLC are quite good. I see no problem here.