B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you.  Yeah Bruno fucked her and it was amazing blah blah blah.   I'm not criticizing you ... just smiling to myself about how these girls get put on pedestals or not, etc.   And sad that I was late to the Bruno/Holly party.  😞    How many times did they fuck?

The archives of past Holly’s stays provided by Noldus can lead you to the threads during Bruno and Holly’s times and read anything for that period .. some impressive posts there and you can see even from who 😏 prepare to be stunned 😁😆

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Holly didn't leave Barcelona?
was also briefly in B4 some time ago
said "the Russians have also come to put down roots"

whereby she is of course Ukrainian

Perhaps the talks that are about to happen between Masha and Holly if they share the cameras can make questions to be answered .. maybe they fly back to Rome after Masha’s stay ? 😉

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Perhaps, but just want RLC to know they can depend on us for ideas on how to drive subs.

Haha 😂🤣😂🤣So many years they have been suggestions .. they only care to have Leora on cameras 😂🤣😂🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

Perhaps the talks that are about to happen between Masha and Holly if they share the cameras can make questions to be answered .. maybe they fly back to Rome after Masha’s stay ? 😉

Perhaps.  But another thing to look for ... does RLC move this apartment up to the GOV/COV line like they did with recently with B1 (or was it B2, I can never keep those two straight).

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

Correct me if I am mistaken but they made it for a party little while back and it stayed up :angel:

You are absolutely right , it was hanged there during a theme evening party if I am correct and since then remained ..

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Perhaps.  But another thing to look for ... does RLC move this apartment up to the GOV/COV line like they did with recently with B1 (or was it B2, I can never keep those two straight).

It was always mentioned as B5 here at CC and with the same concept as of now .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

that is quite possible
Masha said on the 29th her kitten would come,
 maybe she meant Holly 😏

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was always mentioned as B5 here at CC and with the same concept as of now .. 

Yes that works too ... just keep B4/B5 for people coming in and out like Masha.  With travel opening up, maybe they can bring the Prague people in for a visit.  Just thinking out loud

Time to do some laundry here.  Need  to stop.  Someone surely will be posting to us DD:  Why don't you two get a room!

🙂