B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well … this is a fantastic and exciting October seeing even for a while an amazing looking Piper , an always stunning Holly with a cameo appearances and the return of Ulyana .. monthly payment for RLC well deserved … excellent . 

I envy you a lot, for you there is always sunshine and life smiles at you, you also enthuse Polya and Holly, for RLC, you are the perfect customer

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well … this is a fantastic and exciting October seeing even for a while an amazing looking Piper , an always stunning Holly with a cameo appearance and the return of Ulyana .. monthly payment for RLC well deserved … excellent . 

We can also say that Tereza  has lots of “ background “ things happening with RLC and her previous stays have been very beneficial for her .. We saw Polya , now Holly and in general she seems that she is a big asset for RLC . Despite any commenting , this has been for my personal taste a great stay for her and some wonderful sessions by her that we couldn’t even think some years before . 

How Naive GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well … this is a fantastic and exciting October seeing even for a while an amazing looking Piper , an always stunning Holly with a cameo appearance and the return of Ulyana .. monthly payment for RLC well deserved … excellent . 

We can also say that Tereza  has lots of “ background “ things happening with RLC and her previous stays have been very beneficial for her .. We saw Polya , now Holly and in general she seems that she is a big asset for RLC . Despite any commenting , this has been for my personal taste a great stay for her and some wonderful sessions by her that we couldn’t even think some years before . 

Holly isn't there for Tereza and Timur, I doubt she knows them.  She awaits the arrival of Masha.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I envy you a lot, for you there is always sunshine and life smiles at you, you also enthuse Polya and Holly, for RLC, you are the perfect customer

I will always post a positive comment when I see anything nice for my personal taste watching RLC as I will always mention anything negative when there’s absolutely ridiculous content . Do you personally know any other possible way of communicating what you see ? Do you maybe belong to the category of posters that come here without any active RLC subscription just to “ bully “ and make fun of the paying customers and simply post an opinion negative towards RLC in general or are you one of the people that don’t know what to write when there’s a positive comment for RLC towards its tenants and just need to make your presence here at CC visible ? Is it my right  or not to choose where I invest part of my salary per month or do I need to take special permission here of what , where and when to watch something that excites me ? 

I will remain as always with my questions unanswered 😂😂

32 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Holly isn't there for Tereza and Timur, I doubt she knows them.  She awaits the arrival of Masha.

but it will be late, Masha will not come until after midnight
but Masha telephoned
Masha said "maybe we'll see you in Barcelona"
so it is quite possible that Masha will go to B5

32 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Therefore , we get the answer that Masha will indeed stay in B5 and that Holly and Masha have developed a great friendship .. fantastic 👏🏻

We also learn that Holly has either remained in Barcelona with a possible boyfriend , that she might have been in Ukraine visiting her family and be back in Barcelona and even more possibilities that she might be joining again RLC .. let’s see 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

an always stunning Holly with a cameo appearance

One thing that makes me smile here is how certain girls quickly get tagged with certain reputations and then they are forever labeled while they are here.  This can happen positively and negatively, i.e. some girls are like godesses and others are like evil bitches who should be banned from RLC forever.

I like Holly and honestly if it wasn't for Martina I could see my self crushing on her.  She is very attractive, one of the most attractive of all RLC girls IMHO.  But I think she is quite overrated as a cast member.  Except for some oral sex with Megan, I never really saw her do much of anything here.  I thought her intimacy with Masha had potential and maybe the comment above that she is here to meet Masha ... maybe something will spark from that during Masha's visit.  I know DD is hopeful of this without even asking him!   But what fascinates me is that Holly seems to be a rock star here and I just don't see it.  Of course some of you will say "she has a boyfriend" and others will say "the old Holly that allowed Bruno to fuck her was amazing" ... but are we making excuses for her?  Seriously (and I am open to ideas here) ... in my stay here 9 months or so and counting) ... I can't see any difference between Holly and Nana, and yet Holly is a hero and Nana is despised.  Help me make sense of this.

Other girls also have cult-like followings, most importantly, is Radi.  Admittedly, I did not understand this at first ... but I have grown to appreciate Radi a lot.  She seems very authentic to me.  Her fake lesbian shows do not feel fake.  She won't often go beyond touching ... but that's because it seems to me that she doesn't feel it.  But when she does feel it, she will lick her lover's pussy and try to make her cum.   This persona along with her quirks (tomatoes, obsessive working out, etc.) becomes very endearing over time.

Anyway ... this is way long ... I've tried to rein it in my posts but just couldnt seeing Holly being idolized.  I think CC is great because it's fun to see how people's attitudes to these cast members change and evolve over time.  Love you all.

Just now, Kenpaul said:

Does anyone know why there is an American Flag on the living room wall?  Does someone in the apartment have a connection with the US?

Perhaps an “indirect “ thank you to the American subscribers since they make most of their things for that time zone and it might be lots of viewership then 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

One thing that makes me smile here is how certain girls quickly get tagged with certain reputations and then they are forever labeled while they are here.  This can happen positively and negatively, i.e. some girls are like godesses and others are like evil bitches who should be banned from RLC forever.

I like Holly and honestly if it wasn't for Martina I could see my self crushing on her.  She is very attractive, one of the most attractive of all RLC girls IMHO.  But I think she is quite overrated as a cast member.  Except for some oral sex with Megan, I never really saw her do much of anything here.  I thought her intimacy with Masha had potential and maybe the comment above that she is here to meet Masha ... maybe something will spark from that during Masha's visit.  I know DD is hopeful of this without even asking him!   But what fascinates me is that Holly seems to be a rock star here and I just don't see it.  Of course some of you will say "she has a boyfriend" and others will say "the old Holly that allowed Bruno to fuck her was amazing" ... but are we making excuses for her?  Seriously (and I am open to ideas here) ... in my stay here 9 months or so and counting) ... I can't see any difference between Holly and Nana, and yet Holly is a hero and Nana is despised.  Help me make sense of this.

Other girls also have cult-like followings, most importantly, is Radi.  Admittedly, I did not understand this at first ... but I have grown to appreciate Radi a lot.  She seems very authentic to me.  Her fake lesbian shows do not feel fake.  She won't often go beyond touching ... but that's because it seems to me that she doesn't feel it.  But when she does feel it, she will lick her lover's pussy and try to make her cum.   This persona along with her quirks (tomatoes, obsessive working out, etc.) becomes very endearing over time.

Anyway ... this is way long ... I've tried to rein it in my posts but just couldnt seeing Holly being idolized.  I think CC is great because it's fun to see how people's attitudes to these cast members change and evolve over time.  Love you all.

Holly has been generous to the viewers .. marvelous past stays before this last long one , her sex sessions with Bruno have been the least to say impressive .. you could then already see a great bond between Holly and Bruno .. No shy at all , numerous shows , a threesome , what more to ask ? Did I forget to say that she is a natural beauty ? 😏😏😉

Pour la petite histoire lors de son dernier séjour en B4 ,HOOLY c'était fait livrer une machine à coudre.Dans un tissu bleu clair ,elle a commencé à tailler une robe destinée à MASHA.Son proche départ ne lui a pas permis de terminer cet ouvrage. La question: HOLLY a t'elle  dans ses bagages la robe de MASCHA achevée ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1