B5 Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #8 (October)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly has been generous to the viewers .. marvelous past stays before this last long one , her sex sessions with Bruno have been the least to say impressive .. you could then already see a great bond between Holly and Bruno .. No shy at all , numerous shows , a threesome , what more to ask ? Did I forget to say that she is a natural beauty ? 😏😏😉

I hear you.  Yeah Bruno fucked her and it was amazing blah blah blah.   I'm not criticizing you ... just smiling to myself about how these girls get put on pedestals or not, etc.   And sad that I was late to the Bruno/Holly party.  😞    How many times did they fuck?

9 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Does anyone know why there is an American Flag on the living room wall?  Does someone in the apartment have a connection with the US?

Correct me if I am mistaken but they made it for a party little while back and it stayed up :angel:

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Did I forget to say that she is a natural beauty ? 😏😏😉

I don't think anyone disputes this.  Perhaps not even Harley.  But RLC is not about natural beauty.  For this, Holly should compete for Miss Russia and Miss Universe.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes my friend, it has.  Agree it is interesting and exciting.  But do "red hot threads" lead to more subs for RLC?  Not sure.

We say here in my country that “ a cuckoo doesn’t bring the spring “ , maybe in your country you say it like this 

one swallow does not a summer make 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think anyone disputes this.  Perhaps not even Harley.  But RLC is not about natural beauty.  For this, Holly should compete for Miss Russia and Miss Universe.

There have been some amazing girls through the years .. Holly being a natural beauty and her whole presence is what makes her being one of the top favorites ever .. but not top favorites beauties ever …