Juke Box Split #8

StnCld316

18 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY, @ipiratemedia!!! Two of their best. 

When it started, I stopped it and took the laptop out to the pool and the wife and I danced to the music.

She's got the flavor, mon!

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

BOSTON 

Absolutely, totally, fucking, excellent, J.B. Thank you for that! My fav band from back in the day. They had the first albums that I ever bought and I saw them 3 times in concert.

Who was the girl in the "Amanda" piece? Damn, was she beautiful!

• Like 1

Yes, she is. You probably read that and thought to yourself that I must live under a rock. I've heard the name many times, just that I never watch TV or movies. I don't have the patience to sit for more than 15 minutes.

I could trip over some of these 'hot stars', and not have a clue as to who they are.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oyee that's amazinnnnnnnnng my dear @ipiratemedia❤️🤗, oh goddess, really so impressive ,something special, my goodness!in each singel second had enjoyed of it, Even if it was lit a candle of nostalgia or a fire of longing.Even if that does mean a bit of pain.But true love always need some of pain to make it bright such as a Diamond💎! Oh my dear Joey!Not true you arn't belong to any? Again that not true !  Because You are indeed belongs to many words! you make them fly and dance with waves of love in your peice of art into this your video! Ohaa Best from the best! my dear Joey always bring that joy with winter rain, always to me🦋🌹💜❤️

• Like 2