Juke Box Split #8

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 5:12 PM, happyone said:

Songs bring back memories---but given the title "Old Rock" and the images at the beginning of the video, I was expecting the ending to show images of Old Senile Joe Biden 

LOL! President Kennedy, and Mr. King, are probably the only Liberals I would have been able to cope with because of their achievements with space, and "free at last." I respect what "JFK" and his "Gilligan Island" crew did to avoid being captured by the enemy. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Epilepsy warning GIF - Find on GIFER

Rock Music is life itself. It speaks about Love, Pain, and Sorrow; It shares emotions. It's a way to connect to understand how one feels. When words make no sense, the Music keeps playing on. It speaks the truth. Shares many memories and souls of those we're around. So I share my Music with you so you can understand the pain I feel every day and share my soul with you and know what I'm going through. I feel like Music is my expression of myself, and a way that I can escape. I know I'm not alone. ✌️

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ppKydiXE0ibTebuNiR7F5hzKCjZ0Sz2u/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Memorial Day Freedom Won Gif

To all those whose families n' friends who served n' serving worldwide, "I salute you." To my fallen Marine brothers, "Death before dishonor." (RIP)

The ladies in the video are actresses n' models I admire—good past music to go along with the video. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 5:31 AM, ipiratemedia said:

Uh my goodness so sweet work💜❤️! As always i says! Every love story will being eternity when won't been fixed there are nothing is perfect! It's law of who made or has created the human! And every guy there are has woman who will suiting him(woman who can read his heart codes and who can understand his feelings language and song of his heart before maybe his gonna open his mouth to eat or do any something else😋! Maybe the some still didn't find one, but one day i swear if he reads his heart in right way  he will find her! That one who hasn't need any fixed because :(she women first🤗! or he) will be so perfect with her or him! And will gonna make with her beloved beautiful  memory that will still lives forever! Oh my Dear Joey You made my heart gonna swim in sea of my memories And remember those glossy details between the lines of my heart! Oh and I'll confessed maybe I cried a little !Uh maybe My teardrops were probably the best answer, you did great job as well in making all those little details in whatever love story! And your video took me to the beach of memories that stay there for Until the rain has been fall and no someone can decide or fixed which the time the rain should to fall!Oh, that idea flashed in my heart too always! Why did it rain has fall? Who answered me was the drops of rain! Because is Joey has been come and still around you here🌹🦋❤️❤️  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...