Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

20 hours ago, broxman said:

One of these days I will see Henry take a real cock. He has the potential to be like Otto was and be a power bottom, until then we are left with dildos.

He was sucking dick a few days ago. It should be in the archives.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why doesn't appear the preview and only visible after download? is because the type of file? or there are different ways to "host" the videos?

To have it appear in a Preview Window it would have to be in an MP4 Container Format.  I always make my Videos .avi Format.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

To have it appear in a Preview Window it would have to be in an MP4 Container Format.  I always make my Videos .avi Format.

Tks.. 😉 makes sense, mine are in mp4 🙂. It's the standard on bandicam

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks.. 😉 makes sense, mine are in mp4 🙂. It's the standard on bandicam

You can do .avi on Bandicam  Just go to Video and use the Settings Menu at the Bottom it will give the Option of .avi or .mp4

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can do .avi on Bandicam  Just go to Video and use the Settings Menu at the Bottom it will give the Option of .avi or .mp4

I check that when searching for the videos definitions but i prefer to be "visible" directly on forum 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I check that when searching for the videos definitions but i prefer to be "visible" directly on forum 

Even if it's Directly on the Forum a Premium Cam Caps Membership is needed before it can be downloaded as Attachments of Videos is exclusively for Premium Members.

Attachment use of Pictures and those can be seen by anyone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Even if it's Directly on the Forum a Premium Cam Caps Membership is needed before it can be downloaded as Attachments of Videos is exclusively for Premium Members.

Attachment use of Pictures and those can be seen by anyone.

I tried now with my latest video and the download of a video mp4 is possible for everybody (even without login on) . With your video says "unavailable" without login on
To me is interesting to have already visible, it's easier for the viewer 🙂

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I tried now with my latest video and the download of a video mp4 is possible for everybody (even without login on)  . To me is interesting to have already visible, it's easier for the viewer 🙂

Interesting.  I'll have to have Admin check the Settings as Video Attachments should only be for Premium Members. Having it available to everyone is defeating the purpose of what Attachments was designed for.  

Regular Members should just get a Window showing it's not Available for their Account Type.   Ones who don't log in as are considered Guests they can only Read Topics and any Attachments is not available except for Pictures.