Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

thanks, it is very nice. and what exactly do you like in my ass and pussy? Soon it will not hurt me to move at all and I will return to my usual way of life. I really enjoyed dancing lately. and during the time spent in the hospital I saw only pain and suffering. met a man who on Monday was cut off a knee. I came out of the clinic a little different. I want to appreciate every moment, enjoy it. because no one knows if tomorrow will come for us.

Frankly seapeking I adore every single spot on your body.. In fact i feel very jealous when Henry and friends fuck you and especially when they touch your lovely cute ass.. I love when you enjoy fucking with Henry and other friends.. Henry is a damn lucky man.. Enjoy your daily life on your own and yes it is very true that no one knows if tomorrow will come or not..

Love you.. Love your soul  and of course your ass and pussy .. Big kissssssssss

• Like 1

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

Sorry, but I dont understand What it means "easy on the eye"?

It normally refers to something nice to look at in your case very beautiful.😍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Sorry, but I dont understand What it means "easy on the eye"? I love guys!!! They visited me in yhe hospital))))

"Easy on the eye" is an English expression meaning simply that she is good looking. :<)) Glad to see you back and, I hope, recovering quickly Mira.

Edited by Oldstalker
typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Frankly seapeking I adore every single spot on your body.. In fact i feel very jealous when Henry and friends fuck you and especially when they touch your lovely cute ass.. I love when you enjoy fucking with Henry and other friends.. Henry is a damn lucky man.. Enjoy your daily life on your own and yes it is very true that no one knows if tomorrow will come or not..

Love you.. Love your soul  and of course your ass and pussy .. Big kissssssssss

😲😻

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

thanks, it is very nice. and what exactly do you like in my ass and pussy? Soon it will not hurt me to move at all and I will return to my usual way of life. I really enjoyed dancing lately. and during the time spent in the hospital I saw only pain and suffering. met a man who on Monday was cut off a knee. I came out of the clinic a little different. I want to appreciate every moment, enjoy it. because no one knows if tomorrow will come for us.

Thats what subscribers to RLC are probably thinking as well :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

BUGGER!!!!!!😭😭😭

😁

BOARDGAMEGEEK.COM

In Evolution, players adapt their species in a dynamic ecosystem where food is scarce and predators lurk. Traits like Hard Shell and Horns will protect your species from Carnivores, while a Long Neck will help them get food that...

• Like 1