Cooper, Carl (2021) Part #1

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good work pal👍

Yeah seems he was just pissed off with much of the crap and lapsed his sub. He may even again from what he was saying as he ain't liking the current lot on VH very much.

Budda did go into hospital for an opp on his legs and did return for a while but whether he has had further complications one can only guess i suppose.

But have heard nothing from him despite many PM's.?

58 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah seems he was just pissed off with much of the crap and lapsed his sub. He may even again from what he was saying as he ain't liking the current lot on VH very much.

Budda did go into hospital for an opp on his legs and did return for a while but whether he has had further complications one can only guess i suppose.

But have heard nothing from him despite many PM's.?

budda

Premium Member

Last visited Wednesday at 01:06 PM

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

I don't see anything on his profile to suggest that?

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Just place your mouse pointer on the avatar and a box appears. Select find content and it will show on the page in the top bar.

It's even easier than that. It's listed in the center of the header, at the very top of his profile. Just click his avatar or username, and it's front and center.

image.thumb.png.9e3d4e43251ecbb0b5eb24e773880c1f.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

It's even easier than that. It's listed in the center of the header, at the very top of his profile. Just click his avatar or username, and it's front and center.

image.thumb.png.9e3d4e43251ecbb0b5eb24e773880c1f.png

Yeah but doesn't say which Wednesday lol, his last posted activity was on 7/31/21 which was July 7th funnily to me in the Helena & Christopher apartment at 4:50pm.

cc to @StnCld316

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah but doesn't say which Wednesday lol, his last posted activity was on 7/31/21 which was July 7th funnily to me in the Helena & Christopher apartment at 4:50pm.

cc to @StnCld316

Actually, it does tell you which Wednesday because if it was any other than the most recent Wednesday, it would show the actual date, like 10/22/21, or however the date stamp is listed. 

Your second sentence I don't quite understand. His last post was on 7/31 and when you go to that post, it has a date of 7/31, not 7/7. And, while there's no timestamp on his post, the timestamp on your post that he quoted is 11:50 AM. Where did 7/7 and 4:50 PM come from?