Hooker Suit

EyesOnly

58 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1528 Martina stands up from the couch and removes her panties and puts the shorts back on. Nice!!  Easy to lick that pussy now.

I don't know why this discussion is under "Hooker Suit".  I think this category started when Martina went home for her brother's birthday party and there was a costume party and Martina wore Alberto's suit to look like a "mafioso".  This should end any further posting to this topic.

On 11/7/2021 at 10:27 PM, Deepdave said:

Why do you wish so hard that Martina is unfaithful to Alberto?  A discussion on facetime with a very good male friend in front of Alberto should raise absolutely no suspicions.  Yet there are comments that make Martina unable to be trusted and a person who cannot be faithful to her loyal partner.  Your fantasies can only be hurtful to Martina.  Why do people persist?  The only answer that I can come up with is that you are jealous of Martina and your fantasies need Martina to have the potential to have an evil side. 

Martina is a motivated person who understands the comfort of having a family to support and encourage her.  It would be easy for Martina to give up and go back to her past life,  but she enjoys what she is doing.  In fact she understands the importance of doing well in her school and is working extra hard and leaving nothing to chance.   She will see her friends  (you describe this as partying) when she feels she is not jeopardizing her future.

Martina seems happy with Alberto and Alberto seems happy with Martina.  Let them be happy together now, and in the future.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Thank you Yelt.  I see that either you deleted your comment or someone deleted for you.  I had a whole response ready for you but now that its gone - no need.   Martina and Alberto are good people and trying to make themselves better together.  I will always continue to encourage them.  Keep walking the dogs together!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Thank you Yelt.  I see that either you deleted your comment or someone deleted for you.  I had a whole response ready for you but now that its gone - no need.   Martina and Alberto are good people and trying to make themselves better together.  I will always continue to encourage them.  Keep walking the dogs together!!

I removed it!  Martina is no princess and she has grown over the past year with all that has occurred. I hope she has learned from the events and walking the dogs is a start in 7 years of being together but we'll see.  I hope she continues to party and know who loves her they love her back.  Words are strong, actions are stronger neither can be forgotten. 

• Like 1

@Deepdave and @yeltSorry for sticking my oar in...I haven't closely followed your Martina argument, but pleased you've come to some sort of a compromised. And I always respect guys who delete their posts if they think its the right thing to post...I've been prone to it myself...I've been so wrapped up sometimes, sparks are flying off the keyboard...Then I think, on reflection, maybe I went too far...😏

The way I look at CC is that it's good fun. We're all mates here (I know, some more than others)...but we just have different tastes and opinions. 'Conflicts' can be sorted with a bit of banter, humour and an odd bit of sarcasm...😏. Let's face it, it's just a hobby, albeit a bit more dodgy than stamp collecting or collecting fountain pens, but none of us know what's around the corner, so let's just enjoy the chat with folk from all corners of the world...😁

• Upvote 2

On 11/9/2021 at 6:48 PM, nagachilli2 said:

@Deepdave and @yeltSorry for sticking my oar in...I haven't closely followed your Martina argument, but pleased you've come to some sort of a compromised. And I always respect guys who delete their posts if they think its the right thing to post...I've been prone to it myself...I've been so wrapped up sometimes, sparks are flying off the keyboard...Then I think, on reflection, maybe I went too far...😏

The way I look at CC is that it's good fun. We're all mates here (I know, some more than others)...but we just have different tastes and opinions. 'Conflicts' can be sorted with a bit of banter, humour and an odd bit of sarcasm...😏. Let's face it, it's just a hobby, albeit a bit more dodgy than stamp collecting or collecting fountain pens, but none of us know what's around the corner, so let's just enjoy the chat with folk from all corners of the world...😁

I agree with you Nagachilli2.  However, I am also reminded Martina had a relationship with a married woman which leads me to question her integrity. Had this not happened ..well.  Also, It is possible she may not be confiding and sharing completely with Alberto but only what she wants.  She seems to have more guy friends which she is open with than women? I don't think Albert is fawned of the big guy because he know the big guy has been inside of Martina. No proof it is has happen and no proof that it hasn't. 

So, first of all, it always takes two for such a relationship. Nelly could have said no, but never saw that she even wanted to and don`t forget, Martina has finished it not Nelly. Regarding her relationship with the strong guy that is often mentioned here. Right, we have no evidence that anything went well or not. I personally don't believe it from her behavior, but every male/ female friend is referred here in the forum as her lover. That's what happend in such forums.🤷‍♂️