B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

13 hours ago, mrmalice said:

Watching Timur not want to be with two girls at once makes me think that there is something not normal with guys that want to have sex with two or more girls at once.

Like we're abnormal (Another Broad Normal).  I guess I'll always be different.

I am completely fucked up. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, van the man said:

The Dream Team of Masha and Holly has proven to be a waste of time. It was also when Masha teamed up with Holly on her last visit to Barcelona. I love both girls but it seems to me that Holly has no desire to fully participate in RLC anymore. Something changed before she left at the same time as Megan. 

We know how it works, if the girls are not on the list of participants, it means they are not paid, so, no euro, no show.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

masha is a star , rlc should send her in all apts to fix things

You're right, in the RLC world, Masha is a (or the) star
because of her long time at RLC but also because of her unusual life
But you don't have to overestimate them either. She has her quirks and if she is not the focus it will be difficult.
And in some apartments even a masha doesn't help, others have to move in here to make it interesting.
Masha's B4 visit was certainly not ideal, but that was mainly due to Nelly's problems.
B4 was previously dead, and nothing has changed since then.
In B5 it's easier, the mood is good, the people are good, something is moving here. but only as long as Masha is there.
The two couples there are too different and not very adventurous so nothing is going to change. The old routine comes back.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

This actually didn’t happen like this.. (Holly 2 days in the apartment waiting .. ) 

You are correct.  She arrived at B-5 about 15:00, on the 20th.  This was the day that the plane for Masha;s flight was diverted.