B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

A balance is needed , check the viewership when “ shows “ happen and the posts in comparison to nothingness and boredom .. I also prefer real life the most but this is an adult site and adult things should occur in order for the members to enjoy the way they like .. 

What surprises me most about your view is that you seem to think that a roommate apartment with Holly would be boring. I at least don't think that at all.

Of course, it's not enough to have Holly alone in the apartment, like the apartment with Leora. No, it needs an apartment that is really filled with life, with guests, sometimes a real party and of course real sex. Preferably young and good looking people who still know how to make a nice party.

But there is one thing where our view on RLC differ in any case. I find the bullshit shows just boring. No matter how many of these massages bullshit , body painting events, etc. RLC have, it will always be just lifeless and nonsensical. You can't pay people to pretend to have fun and think it's would be actual fun. You can tell the girls would rather be anywhere else and that's what makes GOV so incredibly bad.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

A balance is needed , check the viewership when “ shows “ happen and the posts in comparison to nothingness and boredom .. I also prefer real life the most but this is an adult site and adult things should occur in order for the members to enjoy the way they like .. 

If you ever manage to find a site showing "real life" please let me know urgently but in the meanwhile I will keep giving this site the occasional glance hoping to see something that isn't just click-bait playacting. I live in hope!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Ridiculous. CC is a forum, independent of RLC. Here you do not make requests to RLC but write about sites like RLC and give opinions. That is all, and I certainly won't let you tell me what I can or can't say here.

I think RLC should give Holly her own apartment, preferably as a roommate apartment with some of her real friends from the area. I also think that RLC has way too much bullshit in its program and would be better off going back to its strengths from the past and offer more realitic content.

They could place Holly with Gina and kick Bruno's ass out the door.  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

The Dream Team of Masha and Holly has proven to be a waste of time. It was also when Masha teamed up with Holly on her last visit to Barcelona. I love both girls but it seems to me that Holly has no desire to fully participate in RLC anymore. Something changed before she left at the same time as Megan. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, van the man said:

The Dream Team of Masha and Holly has proven to be a waste of time. It was also when Masha teamed up with Holly on her last visit to Barcelona. I love both girls but it seems to me that Holly has no desire to fully participate in RLC anymore. Something changed before she left at the same time as Megan. 

Masha on this visit has shown little real interest in Holly.  When Holly was in bed with Masha and nude, Masha put a piece of clothing over Holly's bare ass so voyeurs wouldn't be distracted as Masha played her parade of songs.  Imagine the reaction if Timur did this to a nude Tereza.

Masha seems to have set the seduction of T&T as her goal for this trip.  She must have known that would be a challenge, as she had more than two days in her apartment with H&A to be debriefed on T&T.

Holly was nude more in B5 in the days waiting for Masha's delayed arrival than she was in the days subsequent.

And it appears from the limited clothing that Holly brought, that she will again leave the project once Masha departs. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Masha on this visit has shown little real interest in Holly.  When Holly was in bed with Masha and nude, Masha put a piece of clothing over Holly's bare ass so voyeurs wouldn't be distracted as Masha played her parade of songs.  Imagine the reaction if Timor did this to a nude Tereza.

Masha seems to have set the seduction of T&T as her goal for this trip.  She must have known that would be a challenge, as she had more than two days in her apartment with H&A to be debriefed on T&T.

Holly was nude more in B5 in the days waiting for Masha's delayed arrival than she was in the days subsequent.

And it appears from the limited clothing that Holly brought, that she will again leave the project once Masha departs. 

Exactly this

• Like 2

I think that the fault is with the RLC script writers. This has happened before when Masha visited the villa. What was the expectation for Masha's visit? Who was going to commit to a relationship with Masha when they know that she is going home on the 28th? The only person to do that would be someone of equal status who is just looking to hit it and quit it. None of the up and coming RLC performers are going to risk it. Masha should have gone on a real vacation, away from RLC. But no...someone had to figure out how to make a buck without anyone spending time trying to define what the story line was supposed to be. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that the fault is with the RLC script writers. This has happened before when Masha visited the villa. What was the expectation for Masha's visit? Who was going to commit to a relationship with Masha when they know that she is going home on the 28th? The only person to do that would be someone of equal status who is just looking to hit it and quit it. None of the up and coming RLC performers are going to risk it. Masha should have gone on a real vacation, away from RLC. But no...someone had to figure out how to make a buck without anyone spending time trying to define what the story line was supposed to be. 

i probably know who got that idea

Summer Driving GIF

I have given away many script ideas to RLC without compensation. They have implemented some of them without any attribution. I will offer another. Have one of Masha's peers show up to confront her with some time to play out the scene: ...Dasha, Jane, or Eva. Or, put Masha one-on-one up against any performer from the past who is equally as sexually adventurous... Vanessa is the only name that comes to mind. Any one of those scripts would make thumbnail viewers rush to renew their subscriptions.

• Upvote 1