B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

Noldus

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Yes, RLC will be gone soon, i agree. Only, not because they have too much sex on cameras, but because all the sex always takes place somewhere else.

Believe me, there are a lot of viewers who would have loved to see Holly and her BF with some more that just a visit. You can't stand it, I realize that, but that's your problem.

I can't stand you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Whoever it was who said Holly was going to Rome with Masha needs to fix their crystal ball. 😂

Speculation is the fuel that keeps this train chugging along. Last time I looked RLC wasn't soliciting opinions.:biggrin:

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, RLC will be gone soon, i agree. Only, not because they have too much sex on cameras, but because all the sex always takes place somewhere else.

Believe me, there are a lot of viewers who would have loved to see Holly and her BF with some more that just a visit. You can't stand it, I realize that, but that's your problem.

Not to be critical but if it happens somewhere else how the hell do you know about it? The be real, most sex happens in the bus station while we're in the train station. To say its happening somewhere else...well, you can't go wrong with that one...::)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Not to be critical but if it happens somewhere else how the hell do you know about it? The be real, most sex happens in the bus station while we're in the train station. To say its happening somewhere else...well, you can't go wrong with that one...::)

Well, a statement for a specific day is certainly not possible, but a statement like, if they are a couple Holly and her BF will certainly have sex (as in the next few days or maybe weeks) is almost certainly true.

It's just silly to assume only what you see happens.

Holly's boyfriend travels frequently on assignments.  He has a real job.  He would not be in an RLC apartment much, and subscribers would complain about he is rarely on camera.

Holly and the boyfriend seem very simpatico, so I think they have known each other for some time.

That said, Holly was not shy during her week stay in B-5.  So it can be assumed he does not object to Holly being nude, or a nude Holly lying on top of Masha.