B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

No indication that H&A are leaving Rome today.  So perhaps Masha will travel tomorrow.  Her red coat is still by the hall door.

With a new couple moving in today,  there is no reason they could not have moved in a week ago, other than to give Masha a place to stay in Barcelona.  Whatever Masha's goals or expectations were for this eight day stay, I have a sense these were not realized.

Her visit was the occasion for the return of Holly, happy and enjoying a good relationship with her boyfriend.  To me, that was the big plus of Masha's visit.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

No indication that H&A are leaving Rome today.  So perhaps Masha will travel tomorrow.  Her red coat is still by the hall door.

With a new couple moving in today,  there is no reason they could not have moved in a week ago, other than to give Masha a place to stay in Barcelona.  Whatever Masha's goals or expectations were for this eight day stay, I have a sense these were not realized.

Her visit was the occasion for the return of Holly, happy and enjoying a good relationship with her boyfriend.  To me, that was the big plus of Masha's visit.

I think this way. H&A were leaving the project, Masha wanted to go to Barcelona also in a vacation since she loves the city, the couple will come only in the end of the month so every thing fits on this plan.

2 hours ago, moules said:

As RLC sinks, so does camcaps.  Even faster than RLC is sinking.

According to Alexa, camcaps was ranked 89,000 on July 28.  Ranked 364,000 on October 24.

The top 'adult' site is chaturbate, steadily ranked at 47 for the past 90 days.

I have noticed the decline of CamCaps as well and with the decline of RLC, it's understandable.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

As RLC sinks, so does camcaps.  Even faster than RLC is sinking.

According to Alexa, camcaps was ranked 89,000 on July 28.  Ranked 364,000 on October 24.

The top 'adult' site is chaturbate, steadily ranked at 47 for the past 90 days.

I don't know if you can see it that way
The fact that VHTV has its own forum (CC clone) also has a significant influence here; most VHTV participants write there, and no longer in CC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1