Leora - Home Activities #73

Just now, Howard said:

To clarify (and again, strictly for clarification), if she was banging on camera, you would have little left to complain about, correct?

No! That’s not what I’m saying, although that forms part of it.

She spends very little quality time in the apartment anymore, so obviously any bate that did happen would have been a “ dutiful “ one to pacify the subscribers as opposed to one that has any thought applied.

I have always been consistent in stating that I would prefer quality to quantity at any time, recently we haven’t had a balance.

Whether she was on her own or with company in the apartment is immaterial to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't do anything for anyone from inside the apartment anymore. Her whole life is outside.

Whenever she is at home she will give the absolute minimum to keep the fans happy, she has no interest any longer and it shows, she cannot hide her boredom and it's reflected in the half hearted dutiful bates she occasionally feels are necessary to appease the viewers and get the top spot in replays....

I have no problem with her doing whatever she likes, but anyone who earns money in any employment is morally obligated to perform to the best of their ability if they have any pride at all, she is not performing anywhere near her ability, and if she was in anyone else's employment she would have been kicked up the arse by now and told to get it together or do the honourable thing and leave. 

I think it is shameless, and shows total disrespect to not only her fans and subscribers but to her employers as well.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me as this is my personal opinion, seen through my eyes only, and not the eye of my cock !

Bring on your silly emoji's children !! I laugh at them !

Amen … 🙏 I have been saying it so many months , perhaps not in a nice way , but more or less I have been saying this since quite some time .. still , it can all change , it is up to her 😇 I have suggested solutions , but .. as they say , Leora will always do whatever she wants whenever she wants . 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't do anything for anyone from inside the apartment anymore. Her whole life is outside.

Whenever she is at home she will give the absolute minimum to keep the fans happy, she has no interest any longer and it shows, she cannot hide her boredom and it's reflected in the half hearted dutiful bates she occasionally feels are necessary to appease the viewers and get the top spot in replays....

I have no problem with her doing whatever she likes, but anyone who earns money in any employment is morally obligated to perform to the best of their ability if they have any pride at all, she is not performing anywhere near her ability, and if she was in anyone else's employment she would have been kicked up the arse by now and told to get it together or do the honourable thing and leave. 

I think it is shameless, and shows total disrespect to not only her fans and subscribers but to her employers as well.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me as this is my personal opinion, seen through my eyes only, and not the eye of my cock !

Bring on your silly emoji's children !! I laugh at them !

Fucking hell are you quoting Shakespeare or chris seen through my eyes only,and not the eye of my cock