Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here B4 (January to June 2021)(B4)

On 5/29/2021 at 4:22 PM, Robwin said:

Was gona say,behave,you're a married women but you ain't so what the hell Ash :biggrin:

Yo Rob, yeah, what the hell! Just fantasizing over here. Guy is out, and I could use some lovin

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/29/2021 at 9:20 AM, Robwin said:

Great vid @letsdothisbut don't think the young lady on the end of Nelly's pussy offering quite knew what to do,look,laugh,suck it or do nothing. In the end nothing won the day :biggrin:

Not impressed with Nelly's plastic tits though :biggrin:

I agree. I'll never understand "plastic" tits or why women get them. Even flat chested women are are sexier than totally fake looking, hard, gravity defying implants.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree. I'll never understand "plastic" tits or why women get them. Even flat chested women are are sexier than totally fake looking, hard, gravity defying implants.

To me the " Natural " beauty of a woman is far greater and sexier than all this Fake crap she can do no matter how it make's her look. Other people may see it different and that's ok .   

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Totally with you on that Ash, I am at a loss as why these women think they are so great as nothing bloody moves lol and they look like two half balls stuck on their chests.  Have never felt any but imagine it must be like feeling rubber lumps and as far from sexy as you can get. Have always called them plastic tits.

At least Nelly only had tennis balls and not bloody footballs :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/31/2021 at 4:43 PM, Robwin said:

Hi Ash,glad to see you have rediscovered your mojo ❤️ 👍

Thx Dude.. I'm slowly but surely getting back to my old weird , off topic self. 

• Haha 1