Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saliva is slimier, and water adds some of the wrong friction as it goes away.  I am surprised at how few of these girls have any of the various lubricants that can really increase the pleasure.  I guess they always have a supply of saliva wherever they are.

Saliva is slimier, and water adds some of the wrong friction as it goes away.  I am surprised at how few of these girls have any of the various lubricants that can really increase the pleasure.  I guess they always have a supply of saliva wherever they are.

I am also surprised that there are so few sex toys used. Most of the girls never use toys when they masturbate.

They're considered pretty much required items here in the U.S.  ;)

I am also surprised that there are so few sex toys used. Most of the girls never use toys when they masturbate.

They're considered pretty much required items here in the U.S.  ;)

But I'm glad about this because I'd rather see fingers as they:

1. Are less obstructive in terms of the view

2. Give the feeling of flesh on flesh

Although she only seemed to do it a few times, it was very erotic when Leora played with and licked the jizz off her fingers. Licking it of a toy just isn't quite the same and she might just have washed it anyway.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 3:25 PM, euromike69 said:

It's funny to me how Masha is in a tub full of water yet still uses her spit for the kitty :haha: :haha: :drool: :drool:

seriously? are you a virgin?

water doesn't have the lubricant properties that a vagina or lube does, if you ever had sex in water you would realize its actually kind of difficult when the water gets inside and basically feels like dry sex......

So you think Masha is a nymphomaniac?  I was worried and wondering about my own very active sexual appetite so I asked my psycho therapist if I was a nympho. "There is no such thing as a nymphomaniac Chloe! " he told me.  "Well then what is it ?" I asked him. His reply was "You are just one horny little slut,  Now lay down and let's do it again."  I love my therapy sessions....

So you think Masha is a nymphomaniac?  I was worried and wondering about my own very active sexual appetite so I asked my psycho therapist if I was a nympho. "There is no such thing as a nymphomaniac Chloe! " he told me.  "Well then what is it ?" I asked him. His reply was "You are just one horny little slut,  Now lay down and let's do it again."  I love my therapy sessions....

LOL - whas it in your dream this happend  :shithappens: