Masha & Sasha - General Chat #3

rebliz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

????????

Why are you blaming RLC members for not sharing videos because they do not want to banned by RLC?  It's been explained to you dozens of times why videos aren't shared but you still continue posting nonsense comments like that.

15 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Why are you blaming RLC members for not sharing videos because they do not want to banned by RLC?  It's been explained to you dozens of times why videos aren't shared but you still continue posting nonsense comments like that.

You don't follow exact what I say it's not any banded thy don't like to share even in privet and the reason is that they paid for the membership and others don't and that exactly what some told me.

I glad to share anything interesting and more of that I can tell you that right now I am in punishment by RLC and I don't get clear video

3ed you are not the that can tell any one about nonsense 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

You don't follow exact what I say it's not any banded thy don't like to share even in privet and the reason is that they paid for the membership and others don't and that exactly what some told me.

I glad to share anything interesting and more of that I can tell you that right now I am in punishment by RLC and I don't get clear video

That's incorrect. If there was no threat of being banned by RLC, the forum would be flooded with videos and pictures, just as it was prior to the banning.  It has nothing to do with the fact that some people pay and others don't.

4 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

That's incorrect. If there was no threat of being banned by RLC, the forum would be flooded with videos and pictures, just as it was prior to the banning.  It has nothing to do with the fact that some people pay and others don't.

Please stop you the on talking nonsense and allowed me to ignore your comments 

To put it simply, a RLC premium member, if he shares any content, be it Video or Photo, exposes himself to being banned from RLC and having his ip done
I think everyone is free to do what they want with their subscription but most prefer to have the opportunity to keep looking rather than satisfy the curiosity of others
This has nothing to do with a premium member story that would not want to share with non-premium

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

To put it simply, a RLC premium member, if he shares any content, be it Video or Photo, exposes himself to being banned from RLC and having his ip done
I think everyone is free to do what they want with their subscription but most prefer to have the opportunity to keep looking rather than satisfy the curiosity of others
This has nothing to do with a premium member story that would not want to share with non-premium

Right 

But people can share media for example by email or privet message as I did not once 

6 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Thanks, I'll take that as confirmation that you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion.

Thanks, I'll take that as confirmation that you have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion