Masha & Sasha - General Chat #3

rebliz

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Offered my opinion? You were the one bitching and moaning about how you didn't like what you saw. I only asked a simple question "why are you still watching?" and you got all pissy like some school girl. I didn't even mean anything by it but you got all sensitive about it. I don't give a shit what you spend your money on. I don't give a shit about you. 

well I paid my money and just said I know why they call them board games because I'm board watching them at what point does it seam like I want you telling me well don't watch them like I said I notice you have a habit of giving your opinion when it wasn't asked for

• Like 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well I paid my money and just said I know why they call them board games because I'm board watching them at what point does it seam like I want you telling me well don't watch them like I said I notice you have a habit of giving your opinion when it wasn't asked for

Well technically nobody asked for your opinion either. Funny how public forums work out isn't it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Oh Oh I been punished by RLC I getting blurry streaming on the main window

Rebliz, you do know, how to get around it? If not, get a Free VPN, or switch out your MDM.. Also, you can call your provider, and tell them your IP is corrupted, and have them issue you a new one.. I hope it help! Peace Joey..:cool:

37 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Rebliz, you do know, how to get around it? If not, get a Free VPN, or switch out your MDM.. Also, you can call your provider, and tell them your IP is corrupted, and have them issue you a new one.. I hope it help! Peace Joey..:cool:

Thank you I also can connect another router I did it once before

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Thank you I also can connect another router I did it once before

Actually you can use the same Router. Just go in the settings and use the Computer Mac Address instead of the Default. That will change the IP as well.