Masha & Sasha - General Chat #3

rebliz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thanks 

I don’t care what anyone says, that comment made perfect sense to me. It summed up the reason I won’t pay for RLC. I was a member for a whole month in 2013 before I could tell that there wasn’t going to be enough action to keep me interested. Ok, have to start driving. See ya! 💋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so yes I have been here awhile so I get pissed when some newbie gives me shit

I've been around these boards and RLC for the same amount of time, from before Leora even moved in and when Alina and Anton lived in their first apartment. Go call yourself a newbie, newbie.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t care what anyone says, that comment made perfect sense to me. It summed up the reason I won’t pay for RLC. I was a member for a whole month in 2013 before I could tell that there wasn’t going to be enough action to keep me interested. Ok, have to start driving. See ya! 💋

Drive carefully
  :heart:we will be heard when you come home

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Go fuck yourself. I've been around these boards and RLC for the same amount of time, from before Leora even moved in and when Alina and Anton lived in their first apartment. Go call yourself a newbie, newbie.

if I remember right you are the asshole that offered your opinion that I didn't ask for because I can bitch about what I spend my money on and I noticed you doing the same thing to other members admit it you are a ass

• Like 2

Offered my opinion? You were the one bitching and moaning about how you didn't like what you saw. I only asked a simple question "why are you still watching?" and you got all pissy like some school girl. I didn't even mean anything by it but you got all sensitive about it. I don't give a shit what you spend your money on. I don't give a shit about you.