Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He is.

Are you sure?Some days ago she hided(well we could see her head and some more)in the bedroom and masturbate for someone,seems an thing cave man and her would do,but hopeful was with other dude(Stan it's an possibility).What I am sure it's that Dasha(in my taste)it's one of the sexiest girls i see in an cam site,that no doubts.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

Are you sure?

Confirmed by Layne before he and Mika moved out. So she wasn't with him for a while. Plus there was some kind of argument/fight involving her and Demid at Eva and Sam's place a while back. It's true that they might have gotten back together since then, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Confirmed by Layne before he and Mika moved out. So she wasn't with him for a while. Plus there was some kind of argument/fight involving her and Demid at Eva and Sam's place a while back. It's true that they might have gotten back together since then, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

I think that maybe they got together again after that,or could be tat she have other dude or special friend,saying this for exemple baecause the video call she did almost hided on bedroom,were she masturbated to someone.

25 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Agreed, especially since Dasha has been running around the apartment topless for two days while he lays in bed.

Well,the reason she it's running around topless it's mainly..because(unfortunately)Sasha it's in bed sick,prior to that she was barely nude in front of him,in livingroom etc,mostly when that happened she covered tits with her hair.

Go Dasha Go , I am liking the new freedom that Dasha is showing with Masha. Hopefully Sahsa will get well soon, so he can enjoy it as well. It will make for much better viewing with the anticipation of something happening one of these nights when they get drunk. I know, wishful thinking but we can always hope as these are two of more experienced participants on RLC, and could very easily cause a tremendous amount pressure on the RLC system, if they chose to take it beyond the boundaries they have established, I also was wondering when Dasha's name will be added to the list for this apartment as she seems to have moved in.

An threesome by masha,Sasha and Dasha..that would be one of the most memorable moments in Rlc history,three of the most famous and old residents in an very long waited moment..well dreams can become true hehe,one thing for sure when Dasha leaves the house will be not the same,still will be an great house but she brought something special to the place.In my opinon old,good Dasha it's one of the sexiest,interisting girls in site.