Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

6 minutes ago, novidades said:

Devemos hava um cartão de crédito.

Quais métodos de pagamento são aceitos?

Você pode realizar o pagamento por meio de VISA, Mastercard no momento. O pagamento pode ser feito a partir da página de pagamento: reallifecam.com/join

https://reallifecam.com/faq

ok na segunda feira vou tentar o plano de 30 dias para testa tenho o cartão orocard elo.o plano de 30 dias esta 44.95 dola da uns 98,70 real.o dificil é que a pagina de pagamento não traduz para portugues

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

ok na segunda feira vou tentar o plano de 30 dias para testa tenho o cartão orocard elo.o plano de 30 dias esta 44.95 dola da uns 98,70 real.o dificil é que a pagina de pagamento não traduz para portugues

Use Google Tradutor or Bing. They translate web pages.

Use o Google Tradutor ou Bing. Traduzem páginas da web.

4 hours ago, novidades said:

I think I read here that Masha argued with her. True? Do you know why? If true, maybe she will never return and Masha won't allow them to work at RLC.

:sad:

Masha isn't Rlc boss,maybe not in m&s place(good thing)but she and her boyfriend could apear in an new house(if they want it and Rlc also),yes indeed was an big argument between the four,and they packed things fast and leaved,in my opnion they were at that moment being even better than m&s(when they were great)maybe that didn't pleased the couple a lot...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Masha isn't Rlc boss,maybe not in m&s place(good thing)but she and her boyfriend could apear in an new house(if they want it and Rlc also),yes indeed was an big argument between the four,and they packed things fast and leaved,in my opnion they were at that moment being even better than m&s(when they were great)maybe that didn't pleased the couple a lot...

I know that Masha isn't the boss at RLC but can help or no someone to enter in the job.

Were M & S afraid that RLC could replace by the guests?

Another thing that puzzles me is why the swinging couple (TdK if I am not wrong) doesn't work for RLC. They are excellent for the job!

45 minutes ago, novidades said:

I know that Masha isn't the boss at RLC but can help or no someone to enter in the job.

Were M & S afraid that RLC could replace by the guests?

Another thing that puzzles me is why the swinging couple (TdK if I am not wrong) doesn't work for RLC. They are excellent for the job!

Actually, I suspect Dasha is the one who got Masha & Sasha involved with RLC, back in St. Pete's. I originally though RLC picked the Italy place as a vacation spot for their St. Petersburg couples as a nice getaway from the Great Frozen North, since Nelly & Bogdan spent time there before M&S moved in. Sadly they didn't invite StnCld. I'm sure he could have used a nice vacation in Italy to thaw out.

I don't mind having a 1970's type of "New Age" couple in the RLC's variety list, though sometimes Sasha has a spooky look on his face that reminds me of a mystical Svengali or Rasputin...his Czarina and her princess looked happy enough with the life style for a while, but possibly things have "gone south" as we say in English slang. We also have a saying "Three's a crowd."

I'm just hoping Dasha doesn't get talked into altering her sweet little breasts. They're fine as is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1