Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

House was some interest but nowdays it's just plain nothing.the hair thing..they put it few months ago..then they take it of..now they are putting it again..in some time they will kit it of.Plain boring.Still remember when teya place was going very nice and then Dasha arrive and few times later the place was just awful and few time later it got closed,now I look to this place and see the same thing.

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

House was some interest but nowdays it's just plain nothing.the hair thing..they put it few months ago..then they take it of..now they are putting it again..in some time they will kit it of.Plain boring.Still remember when teya place was going very nice and then Dasha arrive and few times later the place was just awful and few time later it got closed now I look to this place and see the same thing.

Why are Masha and Dasha treating Sasha that way? Gotta be torture for him. When Dasha was with Demid, she was dick happy, couldn't get enuf. Now she won't spread them. Does anybody think Sasha is ever gonna get some of her? I couldn't be that patient.