Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not as much as V was I the night Sasha banged her,she was even more drunken/under influence things than this are.

I liked V..:cry:   strange    but I did...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey I watch my favorite so called reality shows like gold rush even though I know for a fact some of the best scenes are staged  I still like watching it though 

GOLD RUSH STAGED??!!!     NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry:........:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whats really amazing is that people watch this shit!!!

I bet less and less watch their daily shows,Remeber th first weeks when Dasha arrived and people coment a lot daily,and talking about what things would happen or not,what could happen between the three..Now basicaly most people already seen it's pure show,myself in first times watched a lot the place and now I look mostly to the preview thumbs,or read this posts,but yes amazes me how some talk things like something would happen this night or that nigh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

M&s&d should find an place in the beautiful city of Barcelona,they totaly are on that "level"..sad part it's that the girls in barca at least are young,very beautiful,and change with frequency..in barca still can look beautiful sometimes were looks mostly pitiful.

6 hours ago, hardon66 said:

One thing while under all the influences of drugs and alcohol  how they can  remain on point with this game of teasing but abstaining from going all the way.  Amazes me looking at the bedroom no one is hugging and Dasha in blanket alone .

I was going to say about the same thing about how do they stop after getting all worked up making out after drinking for 10hrs