Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

3 hours ago, johnnn said:

guys,please wait. tonight will be gorgeous like everyday. drunk,dance,fake kissing,talk,smoke after dasha,sasha, masha will sleep.:biggrin:

and i really be curious.old rlc members (like 2 years) really like to watch them?

im old member and when i see dasha she make me very angry.because she really teasing us

btw guys please buy rlc replay and dont watch live this apt. after you will see they will change show very quickly.:biggrin:

First couple weeks was nice..then we see it's just the usual fake show/tease,then nothing to see,just people in an house not being genuine.For this type we already had/have the barca houses with extremely atrative girls,this looks like an very cheap,worst looking version of those houses.

• Like 2

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, dwarf said:

derogatory

That is a very cruel to state anything about Dasha and being a prostitute and rape. Sasha wants her to tease him.  Now he may want to get some but that is not Dashas decision that is Mashas she is the boss. This is a staged script by Masha and Sasha all the apartment guests are playing along with it ...Why????  Well look at 98 pages of talking about the threesome now a 4 some or moresome . I honestly believe in time there will be a threesoma possibly even guests going at it but why they can pet tease drink and get tons of views and comments. 

Edited by moos54

6 hours ago, dwarf said:

derogatory

I can't believe your post is still up. It should have been remove along time ago. Your calling a participant a "calculating prostitute and acting like one" and than your say you want her to be raped. You really need to take a look at your self nobody deserves to be raped and I do not want to watch it and hope it never happens.

I you don't like a participant then just don't click on that apartment. There are a lot of apartments in both RLC and VHTV that I never click on.

I like Dasha very much however I think she needs to move on so Masha and Sasha can reconnect.

JMO

Edited by moos54

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I can't believe your post is still up. It should have been remove along time ago. Your calling a participant a "calculating prostitute and acting like one" and than your say you want her to be raped. You really need to take a look at your self nobody deserves to be raped and I do not want to watch it and hope it never happens.

I you don't like a participant then just don't click on that apartment. There are a lot of apartments in both RLC and VHTV that I never click on.

I like Dasha very much however I think she needs to move on so Masha and Sasha can reconnect.

JMO

him and I went head to head when he said mashsa was forcing dasha to do shit or she would throw her out on the street he should  take a good look at my profile pic lol :biggrin:

11 hours ago, johnnn said:

why he/she always writing big  character?

@StnCld316

The Box where the Comments are placed has lots of Features Available for Members to use when making their Posts. As long as those Features are available a Member can use them in any way they wish.

Myself I prefer a little larger text. The Standard Default Text Size is 14. 16 would be a better size as there are some of us that have Vision Issues. With a little larger Font one doesn't have to strain their eyes trying to read.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bean1111 said:

JMO

Masha and Sasha to reconnect..If dasha leaves another guest girl will come to her place and the fake show of them will continue,before Dasha arrived already the show as going on with the other guest girl for some months/longs weeks,this become how they act,no real life in their house,well mostly it's just an crappy script tease and an little real life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jojodu said:

24 h/24 h,  No do work
Probably paid in the number of view
They don't do anything but everybody looks
It works
Sex or not sex

I bet you less and less people watch them then lets say two months ago,and in one month(without big changes)even less,people aren't fools.And then to M&S to regain an good rep again...will take them ages,if ever.Dasha well..basicaly never had an good one(well in maybe her first year or so in Rlc).

As I can read in the posts of the last days, Dasha becomes more and more the personality of a Woman who precisely calculate sex vs. some advantage or benefit, and acting like one. I would be glad, if Sasha would make sex to her, without ask her for her permission. This is my opinion. I dont wrote that he should rape her. I wrote that I would be glad if he would do. Thats the difference

. You should learn to read between the lines.

Better now?

And some guy here who think they have to judge me: Member since 2015. Attached to RLC every night/day. No social life. No sexual life. Better you close your mouth.

3 hours ago, dwarf said:

As I can read in the posts of the last days, Dasha becomes more and more the personality of a Woman who precisely calculate sex vs. some advantage or benefit, and acting like one. I would be glad, if Sasha would make sex to her, without ask her for her permission. This is my opinion. I dont wrote that he should rape her. I wrote that I would be glad if he would do. Thats the difference

. You should learn to read between the lines.

Better now?

And some guy here who think they have to judge me: Member since 2015. Attached to RLC every night/day. No social life. No sexual life. Better you close your mouth.

Again you are not understanding this you blame Dasha wanting Sasha to take sex from her. This is a game to gain viewership, this is not Dasha trying to lead Sasha on or to entice him it is a game that Masha and Sasha want in their house to get people to watch. They have done it with previous guests and now it is Dasha who is their friend. She brought them to RLC so it is not Dasha is unknown to them and teasing her they allowed her to stay there to be a part of the game. So all the talk of Sasha taking sex from Dasha is nonsense. Again if anything happens it will be at a time when Masha and Sasha see fit.  As for Sasha having sex with these other guests especially Dasha that is what everyone keeps checking in daily to see if Masha has let it happen, we all want to see Sasha have sex with Dasha and Masha with another guy but only in Mashas time frame will it happen. Like Sasha cock blocking his young male guest the other night from getting some its not in the script for it to happen yet.