Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, rammer said:

I've been watching this for quite awhile way before Dash arrived. Does anyone have an idea what the hell is going on with this apartment?  It's very different.

I have watched them since they got here a couple of years ago and have seen them interact with a lot of guests and have seen them do a lot of stuff but nothing explains the musical beds when they are more than happy to all sleep in the same bed I just don't get it it does not make any more people watch them just as many people watch when all three are in bed as when its just two, like I said yesterday I got nothing for once so I am confused too 

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

the vicious attacks against these tenants is getting out of hand I don't agree with everything they do for sure,but this couple has brought us more in the past than any other,threesomes, foursomes,swapping  and lesbian encounters and a constant variety of guests so you don't get too board and now people are giving them shit I just don't get it

Exactly. Not only is all the name calling just silly and immature but it just speaks more about their frustration of not seeing something you want to see.

At this point, it doesn't even matter if the three of them do anything sexual or not. The truth is, they really don't even need to. They already have everybody that visits this thread hooked on them... drooling and fixating over every little action they do. All Masha and Dasha have to do is kiss each other and this board will go ape shit over "will it happen" or "tonight's the night" or "it's finally happening" or other stupid posts like that. No other apartment has THAT kind of power.

I've stopped looking at this apartment with anticipation of some sex. It will happen or it won't happen and it won't be because of all the crying or complaining about them. Take a step back and look at them from an objective view and you'll see they totally know what they're doing. I honestly believe they are all getting a big kick out of getting everybody worked up and it wouldn't surprise me if they the three of them were reading all these posts and laughing at all the people calling them names. Just chill out and enjoy the tease. Or don't enjoy it and watch someone else.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Everyone has a choice and should have a  chance  to express their individual reality.  We don't have to agree.  Please don't pontificate Misc.

In one sentence you say everyone has a choice to express themselves and then in the next sentence you tell me not to express myself. Awesome.

BTW, for what seems like the millionth time, show me where I have tried to stop people from expressing themselves. I don't have any agenda to silence people. I don't have any power to silence people. I don't even care enough about any situation to silence people. So don't lecture me about people having a choice to "express their reality." I know we don't have to agree. I know this because I don't agree with the name calling so I made a post about it. If you don't like it, oh well. Too damn bad.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

nothing explains the musical beds when they are more than happy to all sleep in the same bed I just don't get it it does not make any more people watch them just as many people watch when all three are in bed as when its just two, like I said yesterday I got nothing for once so I am confused too 

Can it simply be that the bed is just too small for 3 people to sleep comfortably? Maybe they decided on a round robin schedule for who would suffer on the couch each week...

That was the most inaccurate response I've ever seen.  Please explain my second sentence where I told you not to express yourself. Please see my comments above.  My second sentence was " We don't have to agree."  I'm confused and I really don't want to get into a flame war but the truth is we disagree.  I don't know your reality but in mine it happens constantly.   WTF.

• Like 1