Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, rammer said:

That was the most inaccurate response I've ever seen.  Please explain my second sentence where I told you not to express yourself. Please see my comments above.  My second sentence was " We don't have to agree." 

The sentence I was referring to was "Please don't pontificate Misc"

14 minutes ago, Tedjon said:

Can it simply be that the bed is just too small for 3 people to sleep comfortably? Maybe they decided on a round robin schedule for who would suffer on the couch each week...

This was a thought I had this evening too. The bed maybe is to small. Very simple reality. And they decided not only the round robin schedule, but to connect this to a sexy show

And more and more becomes important not to understand why they have not some sexual actions togheter but to understand the game they do. Like resolving a crime case. D/S are almost the whole night totaly close. Hold each other. not only for 5 minutes and then "come on, ist good now, the show is over. lets sleep". No, the whole night. And nothing happens. I never has seen some real kisses between D/S. How is this possible? Can a such a closeness go the whole night and only be a game show? The whole night without a reaction? Normaly I would say is show. But it's this all night long closeness, thats confuses me  so. As if they are total in love. And then outside the bed - absolute nothing. Maybe a spoken word and a smile. That's all. The whole day the closeness is gone. And then in the evening in bed she comes back. And in the other side, as mentioned from a forum member, Dasha gives Masha a goonight kiss and then goes to bed with her boyfriend. And Masha? She seems absolutely not concerned about that. Is there a agreement? Is it a show with a unwritten script, that nothing will happena? But then comes this whole night closeness...... and so on

As I said in the begining, it's no more so important if D/S would do something togheter. It the case I would be happy to resolve

5 hours ago, dwarf said:

This was a thought I had this evening too. The bed maybe is to small. Very simple reality. And they decided not only the round robin schedule, but to connect this to a sexy show

And more and more becomes important not to understand why they have not some sexual actions togheter but to understand the game they do. Like resolving a crime case. D/S are almost the whole night totaly close. Hold each other. not only for 5 minutes and then "come on, ist good now, the show is over. lets sleep". No, the whole night. And nothing happens. I never has seen some real kisses between D/S. How is this possible? Can a such a closeness go the whole night and only be a game show? The whole night without a reaction? Normaly I would say is show. But it's this all night long closeness, thats confuses me  so. As if they are total in love. And then outside the bed - absolute nothing. Maybe a spoken word and a smile. That's all. The whole day the closeness is gone. And then in the evening in bed she comes back. And in the other side, as mentioned from a forum member, Dasha gives Masha a goonight kiss and then goes to bed with her boyfriend. And Masha? She seems absolutely not concerned about that. Is there a agreement? Is it a show with a unwritten script, that nothing will happena? But then comes this whole night closeness...... and so on

As I said in the begining, it's no more so important if D/S would do something togheter. It the case I would be happy to resolve

Very interesting post. Is Masha the RLC Agatha Christie? Interesting also how their nicknames are so similar. They control themselves perfectly. Are they robots? :-)

It seems that in the early morning hour, between 6 and 7, the closeness desappers. Yesterday and today it was so, the other days I dont know. Yesterday was very strange situation at 06:10, when I get up for prepare myself to go for work. I was sitting with my coffee to my computer an watch D/S. Dasha is laying on her side, but she was almost at the edge of the bed. her head was a little bit outside of the bed so that all her hair hangs down. It seem to me that it would not be a very comfortable position. Sasha was behind her. Because I was a little bit stressed I had not the time to watch how close he was. Was this hair hang down the result of a crazy and passionate hug/spooning? Or was this Dashas try to escape the closeness that Sasha wants. Makes not sense, when take in consideration that she goes close to him during the night. But, 10 Minutes later, when I take another look, oooppps, thy where completely separated. Dasha now lays on her back and Sasha was on his side of the bed. An at 7:00 when I left my home, they still there in this separated position. Closeness is gone. And this morning I take a look at 7:00, and they was separated. Each of them on his side of the bed. It really seems that the closeness disappers in the morning. Why not stay close togheter just when they get up? Show? Show thats end in the morning hour? Masha script? And when they decided that one of them has to sleep on the sofa now, because the bed is to small for tree persons, will Dasha sleep on the sofa too again? Or is she the only one who has to stay in bed one week with Masha, one week with Sasha. As personal toy, as little pet dog, of Masha and Sasha. And she agree because the time with Demid in RLC has made this little dog out of her?  I know, some of the forum members would be happy to see her in sexual activities with Sasha. Just before they began this nightly closeness I have said that I would never see them so. Meanwhile has no more that importance to me. Better not. But I think that we all togheter has one opinion about this scripted reality of them: Really stupid.

39 minutes ago, dwarf said:

It seems that in the early morning hour, between 6 and 7, the closeness desappers. Yesterday and today it was so, the other days I dont know. Yesterday was very strange situation at 06:10, when I get up for prepare myself to go for work. I was sitting with my coffee to my computer an watch D/S. Dasha is laying on her side, but she was almost at the edge of the bed. her head was a little bit outside of the bed so that all her hair hangs down. It seem to me that it would not be a very comfortable position. Sasha was behind her. Because I was a little bit stressed I had not the time to watch how close he was. Was this hair hang down the result of a crazy and passionate hug/spooning? Or was this Dashas try to escape the closeness that Sasha wants. Makes not sense, when take in consideration that she goes close to him during the night. But, 10 Minutes later, when I take another look, oooppps, thy where completely separated. Dasha now lays on her back and Sasha was on his side of the bed. An at 7:00 when I left my home, they still there in this separated position. Closeness is gone. And this morning I take a look at 7:00, and they was separated. Each of them on his side of the bed. It really seems that the closeness disappers in the morning. Why not stay close togheter just when they get up? Show? Show thats end in the morning hour? Masha script? And when they decided that one of them has to sleep on the sofa now, because the bed is to small for tree persons, will Dasha sleep on the sofa too again? Or is she the only one who has to stay in bed one week with Masha, one week with Sasha. As personal toy, as little pet dog, of Masha and Sasha. And she agree because the time with Demid in RLC has made this little dog out of her?  I know, some of the forum members would be happy to see her in sexual activities with Sasha. Just before they began this nightly closeness I have said that I would never see them so. Meanwhile has no more that importance to me. Better not. But I think that we all togheter has one opinion about this scripted reality of them: Really stupid.

Ha ha, maybe I fond the solution why this closeness ends in the morning. I'ts only a theory. And I dont know if this distance they have in the morning, was only yesterday and today. About the other days I dont know. And this missing puzzle makes me insecure about my theory. But listen: As everyone knows in the morning normaly the breath of a human begins to stink like a uncleaned toilet. If you are in bed with someone you really like or maybe love, this is not important. But if you are in bed, in extreme closeness with someone you are there only because the script wonts, someone youl would normaly even not touch with a pliers, then that morning smell must be a real horror. What do you think? Should I ask Scotland Yard for a Job?:biggrin:

2 hours ago, dwarf said:

Take care of your self! You are becoming obsessed in these three...

:-)

The first time I see Dasha now with her new hair style and with make up sitting in the kitchen. She is really a cute girl. And I watched something. A few minutes ago Sahsa was in the kitchen too. When ever she pass in front of him he looks at her. But Dasha never looks at him. Never. Outside the bed she is absolutely cold to him. No interest in him. What makes the nightly closeness more stupid.

5 minutes ago, novidades said:

Take care of your self! You are becoming obsessed in these three...

:-)

Your warning comes to late. Thank you. I think i'm really obsessed. I try to stay away, but I have the sensation that I must watch every moment. Even during the day. Because at my working place I have no problems to watch them

That means that they are good in what they are doing and the script isn't so bad although strange. But as Dasha can stay till the beginning of next month, they have plenty of time.

I would like to know the details of Masha and Dasha agreement about Sasha. I cal it "soft man share". :-)