Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, novidades said:

That means that they are good in what they are doing and the script isn't so bad although strange. But as Dasha can stay till the beginning of next month, they have plenty of time.

I would like to know the details of Masha and Dasha agreement about Sasha. I cal it "soft man share". :-)

Yes, you have right. The script is strange but the catch me. Even somethime I think Dasha plz, not with Sasha. With every other man would be ok. But not with this guy. How can you have this closeness with him? Look at him! I have such an antipathy against him. And then I think ok do it. Because then you create some facts. Then I can decide if I would continue to watch this apartment. I think no. In the begining of my visits in RLC in oct/nov 2017 I watched this apartnent only for a few of minutes, when I go to RLC. It was allwas boring. Even when Dasha arrived first I take no notice of her. Then in the time between Christmas an New Year, i was alone, because my (ex-)girlfriend an I has separatet, i began to watch more and more. But not the apt of M/S. All the other. I watched how they spend Christmas togehter and so on.  And in the Night of New Year I have really taken notice about Dasha. Her lovely appearance catches me. And the first time, when she kissed with Masha, and Masha spend the nights togheter wit her on the sofa, all was ok. But slowly Sasha begans to appear and go closer and closer. And then my obesssion begans. Because I feel such a dislike against him, something pushes me to "control" that nothing will happen. And this new nightly closeness at night in the first moment was a "shock" to me. Stupid, I know. It's M/D/S's life. And the can do what ever they want. The problem is, that Sasha is Sasha and not another man :sick:. Thats why I said, maybe its better when Dasha would leave, or D/S would begin sexual activities so I can declare my defeat and stop watching.

9 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Yes, you have right. The script is strange but the catch me. Even somethime I think Dasha plz, not with Sasha. With every other man would be ok. But not with this guy. How can you have this closeness with him? Look at him! I have such an antipathy against him. And then I think ok do it. Because then you create some facts. Then I can decide if I would continue to watch this apartment. I think no. In the begining of my visits in RLC in oct/nov 2017 I watched this apartnent only for a few of minutes, when I go to RLC. It was allwas boring. Even when Dasha arrived first I take no notice of her. Then in the time between Christmas an New Year, i was alone, because my (ex-)girlfriend an I has separatet, i began to watch more and more. But not the apt of M/S. All the other. I watched how they spend Christmas togehter and so on.  And in the Night of New Year I have really taken notice about Dasha. Her lovely appearance catches me. And the first time, when she kissed with Masha, and Masha spend the nights togheter wit her on the sofa, all was ok. But slowly Sasha begans to appear and go closer and closer. And then my obesssion begans. Because I feel such a dislike against him, something pushes me to "control" that nothing will happen. And this new nightly closeness at night in the first moment was a "shock" to me. Stupid, I know. It's M/D/S's life. And the can do what ever they want. The problem is, that Sasha is Sasha and not another man :sick:. Thats why I said, maybe its better when Dasha would leave, or D/S would begin sexual activities so I can declare my defeat and stop watching.

I'm seeing Dasha from a long time and I felt very sad when they closed her place. Why? Maybe because she remembers me an ex-girl-friend although I don't apreciate the tattoos and piercings. But she looks so fragile... I think that in the first or second show with Masha, Dasha looked a little (?) drunk or drugged. But on the third show, no. She was the one that started the kisses. Why? Because she wanted or she was ordered to do that? At the end, I hope, we will know much more about these three. Lets wait for the next shows, if it will happens.

3 minutes ago, novidades said:

I'm seeing Dasha from a long time and I felt very sad when they closed her place. Why? Maybe because she remembers me an ex-girl-friend although I don't apreciate the tattoos and piercings. But she looks so fragile... I think that in the first or second show with Masha, Dasha looked a little (?) drunk or drugged. But on the third show, no. She was the one that started the kisses. Why? Because she wanted or she was ordered to do that? At the end, I hope, we will know much more about these three. Lets wait for the next shows, if it will happens.

I use too the terminus "ordered" (by masha) and it was not appreciate. And today a must say I dont think that there was a commander who ordered her to do what she do. But maybe convinced her with a lot of loud words and som loud enthusiasm. So she in the end agree. We can not really know. If she really would leave at march, we will know if there somthing was between this u..y guy and her.

As I read in old posts, Dasha is RLC godmother for Masha & Sasha, Nelly & Bogdan and Eva & Sam. Maybe more, but I don't know. And all odf them was a good choice for RLC!

Perhaps the script is being negociated everyday. If you asked me if Dasha was straight or bisexual, before the New Year night, I would answer that SURELY she wasn't bissexual. But, perhaps, I didn´t notice it before or the script is more importante and they are good actors. Another assumption is that the script is wrote from outside and they receive instructions by SMS. Why not? For people that love conspiracy theories, RLC is the right place because most of us don't understand russian or similar languages and most of the time there is a script.

Why Masha & Sasha can stay in Italy for so long time? Do they "work" for na Italian boss? Mafia, I hope not. Or one of them is also Italian?

24 minutes ago, novidades said:

As I read in old posts, Dasha is RLC godmother for Masha & Sasha, Nelly & Bogdan and Eva & Sam. Maybe more, but I don't know. And all odf them was a good choice for RLC!

Perhaps the script is being negociated everyday. If you asked me if Dasha was straight or bisexual, before the New Year night, I would answer that SURELY she wasn't bissexual. But, perhaps, I didn´t notice it before or the script is more importante and they are good actors. Another assumption is that the script is wrote from outside and they receive instructions by SMS. Why not? For people that love conspiracy theories, RLC is the right place because most of us don't understand russian or similar languages and most of the time there is a script.

Why Masha & Sasha can stay in Italy for so long time? Do they "work" for na Italian boss? Mafia, I hope not. Or one of them is also Italian?

Why they can stay in Italy is a question I had aks myself this queston. I dont know what tey are doing before christmas. Was they the whole day at home, except when they are out for shopping. Are they students (:biggrin:)? Universities in Italy are closed for vacation from Christmas to the mid of February. When they begin to leave the apt from mid of February on they maybe are students. If not..... I dont know

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

Why they can stay in Italy is a question I had aks myself this queston. I dont know what tey are doing before christmas. Was they the whole day at home, except when they are out for shopping. Are they students (:biggrin:)? Universities in Italy are closed for vacation from Christmas to the mid of February. When they begin to leave the apt from mid of February on they maybe are students. If not..... I dont know

I only know them since they live here. Formerly it was Nelly & Bogdan place when they started at RLC. As all of them are Dasha friends, maybe Dasha is the house landlord. :-).

Masha & Sasha do always the same: sleep, eat, see tv, shopping, yoga and sex. They have lots of guests. Sometimes the place looks as an hostel. The most famous guests were two couples. One because they were very good sex players. The others because they swing with M & S. Lately there was a female guest (just before Dasha) that, with the help of wine and/or drugg, had a glorious night with M & S in the bathtube and bedroom.

If you look around in the usual sites, you will find some vídeos about what I've told.

Students? I never noticed such activity. Why not?

Script for tonight? The usual? A replay? Or something new?  If they don't improve the script, I'll not renew the subscription. But it must something that will be good for Dasha image. She isn't a little girl. She is a very famous RLC tenant and deserves the best.

Speaking as a non subscriber to the RLC site, I am fully aware of the constraints that have to be applied to people such as myself. My question is, would it be possible, at some stage, for RLC to update the RLC Popular cameras right now mini screens, situated below the main couples screen. As of now, these screens are deliberately out of focus, and movement is understandably restricted to almost nothing to non subscribers. As I say I fully understand these constraints, but just a clear image (with the exact same size screen) would be absolutely great. Would be grateful for any comments regarding this subject.

2 hours ago, novidades said:

I only know them since they live here. Formerly it was Nelly & Bogdan place when they started at RLC. As all of them are Dasha friends, maybe Dasha is the house landlord. :-).

Masha & Sasha do always the same: sleep, eat, see tv, shopping, yoga and sex. They have lots of guests. Sometimes the place looks as an hostel. The most famous guests were two couples. One because they were very good sex players. The others because they swing with M & S. Lately there was a female guest (just before Dasha) that, with the help of wine and/or drugg, had a glorious night with M & S in the bathtube and bedroom.

If you look around in the usual sites, you will find some vídeos about what I've told.

Students? I never noticed such activity. Why not?

Script for tonight? The usual? A replay? Or something new?  If they don't improve the script, I'll not renew the subscription. But it must something that will be good for Dasha image. She isn't a little girl. She is a very famous RLC tenant and deserves the best.

Let me try to understand..it's being good for Dasha image..Basicaly she just proving what she was in the last year in her place with cave man,no naturality,lots of teases,and never seen m&s hidding so much(to that room without cam)as it happens after Dasha arrived..her that was very well know for vanish again and again to balcony.Honestly isn't being good for the three,the are getting more views etc but the fame(well deserved)of teasing again and again etc.

I leave you the battlefield.....

As i announced the other week i would step back. Last week i was very consequent and i was never in RLC and this forum. This week I was absolutely not consequent and imediately I was absorbed by this show story. As I mentioned I would not see D/S do enything together. Makes me sick.. I must go back to my own life. I will avoid RLC and come only occasionally to this forum for reading the news. I am sure if there will happens something between D/S then here in the forum will be a big party. Then I will know that something is going on......:sick: Then I will try to accept my defeat like a English gentleman.:biggrin:

See you

• Like 1