Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Rlc should put an cam in that room in bedroom..sinse Dasha arrived they pass there imensly time.Basicaly becomed Dasha infamous balcony.Amazing how every place she join it turns into an hideout so fast.

I agree I even email them once about it back during the TK days nothing was done about it

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, catataulino2314 said:

esse cara de barba eú ja vi ele neste apartamento 

Have absoluty zero hopes about this beard dude,he was in the place several times,did absolutely zero,will sleep,read books,watch some tv,Basicaly the same as the dude that is already there.

9 minutes ago, bean1111 said:
On 15.02.2018 at 11:30 PM, EMMETT111 said:

all the people who say dasha needs to leave should pay attention to this,maybe there is a reason she is here after all

i dont care. sorry but i hate her

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

I agree I even email them once about it back during the TK days nothing was done about it

Indeed.but now with Dasha things gone totaly ridiculous,in TK was bad but now it's plain horrendous,but very hardly an cam will be put there,in Dasha old place there was lots of complains for ages about the vanishes to balcony without cam and you know when an cam was put there...only when she leaved the place.

Lol..i just turned the computer and looked to Rlc and was super surprised..looked Dasha on top of Sasha in bed kissing with "passion".,then I look closer and....was just the usual Masha and Dasha tease..kiss..probably some boobs liking..then awakard stop and start talking and talking,nothing new,maybe I am mistake and things will go more than their usual tease..but it still just kiss and then stop like nothing happened for an couple weeks.