Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

It's so weird that these girls are obsessed with these fake dreadlocks. They look absolutely stunning with their natural hair. I couldn't imagine my girl having hair like that. It'd be like getting a blowjob from the predator.

The-Predator-movie-trailer-and-informati

And the thing is that Dreadlocks can look absolutely amazing on women. I live in southern Florida where Dreadlocks are the third most popular style and there are some women down here that are killing it! But the one thing they have in common is that they are the women's actual hair and not these rat tails they keep stapling to their foreheads.

I'm not sure what the girls are going for style wise, but it sure isn't Rastafarian.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chicago515 said:

While the bald guy slept on the floor the other two just had sex in the living room. They weren’t that quiet, he should have woken up. 

he has headphones in looks like. And nothing he hasn't seen before.

When they initially started he did not have headphones in. He went and got them and he threw his headphone case into his bag like he was angry. Fucking on the sofa was one thing but the kitchen episode and Eva walking around naked went too far in my opinion. That's just taunting him. And I still think he really likes Eva.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

I think BG made his move on Dasha too soon. They should have let the sexual tension build up for a couple of days with flirting and touching.  Ever since that day, the whole dynamic of the apartment changed.

It's Masha fault she was too hurry to taste a new dick

Today was a pretty good day they got the creep out of the way and we saw one of the best threesome ever. This just backs up that he needs to be shipped back (ASAP).  We would probably even see E&S without covers and maybe E would lose her skirt.