Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

47 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

BG keeps slapping Dasha's ass and pushing her around...I don't get the feeling she likes that much.  She probably had enough of that from Demid and prefers the way Sasha treats her. Just an observation.

Sasha changed Dasha and Bald man didn't notice.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, novidades said:

Now the big decision: Will Dasha return to Russia with Bald man or will she stay with Sasha in Italy?

I know which decision Masha would prefer...

LOL you know nothing! You are making up ideas in your bored head. Get a life dude.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, novidades said:

Now the big decision: Will Dasha return to Russia with Bald man or will she stay with Sasha in Italy?

I know which decision Masha would prefer...

MAsha will stay in Italy for the money.

Bald Guy is not ready to live in a RLC aparment

Sam will undoubtedly fuck Masha at some point. The question is whether he'll fuck Dasha.

Sasha will undoubtedly fuck Eva at some point. The question is whether the bald guy will fuck her again.

The ultimate question is whether they'll only pair off like bald guy did with Dasha today, or if there'll be some kind of big group orgy. Personally I don't really care for orgies, especially when it's this many people. I think it will be much hotter if they took turns pairing off.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sam will undoubtedly fuck Masha at some point. The question is whether he'll fuck Dasha.

Sasha will undoubtedly fuck Eva at some point. The question is whether the bald guy will fuck her again.

The ultimate question is whether they'll only pair off like bald guy did with Dasha today, or if there'll be some kind of big group orgy. Personally I don't really care for orgies, especially when it's this many people. I think it will be much hotter if they took turns pairing off.

It all depends on what they planned and the amount of alcohol.

I think that we won't see anything new.

But as they all are professional and hedonists, everything is possible.

BG is a few fries short of a happy meal. He was talking to him self and waving his arms while Dasha was in the Bathroom. He also picked a fight with the cat. Then he pushes her around and chockers her. On top of that he keep pushing her hand down his pants and tried to stick his dick in mouth when she did want to do either. A real class act you picked Dasha he makes Demid looks great compared to him, hope you figure this one out faster. Hope you haven't lost your chance with Sasha. you surely  disrespected him the last two days. 

• Like 1