Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know names..but eva was there with only Bald guy yesterday, This new dude is like making love to her. I have had swinger experiences and getting mushy without another's girl is fucked up in my book. should be just a physical thing. They keep glancing over to the bald guy as well, He is kinda creepy

3 minutes ago, jayr325 said:

Looks like the Bald Guys girl got it good before. Now the Dude that banged her is following her like a puppy dog. very uncool

The dude that banged her is her husband, Sam.  The bald guy doesn't have a girl, although he'll probably bang at least one of the girls there before he leaves.

2 minutes ago, jayr325 said:

Dont know names..but eva was there with only Bald guy yesterday, This new dude is like making love to her. I have had swinger experiences and getting mushy without another's girl is fucked up in my book. should be just a physical thing. They keep glancing over to the bald guy as well, He is kinda creepy

eva and sam have had a threesome with the bald guy  

4 minutes ago, jayr325 said:

I stand corrected then..The bald guy was there last night Sam was not, Bad dude fucked the skinny chick last night according to photos. thanks for clarifying ..I am less creeped out lol

They were only making out and heavy petting. They were old friends back in Russia.  Pretty sure he'll end up hooking up with Dasha eventually though.

All three girls are topless in the kitchen now.  🙂