Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It amaze me how many of you write utter nonsense coming directly from your own vivid imagination. None of us know the facts! And none of you know the people in the Apartment and what they have agreed and what rules they live under also sexually. And you do not know the language too. Yet time after time you guys write more and more crazy stories about how they feel and what mood they are in etc. etc.  

Newsflash!  None of you seem to get anything right yet you keep going on like there's no tomorrow 😉

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

It amaze me how many of you write utter nonsense coming directly from your own vivid imagination. None of us know the facts! And none of you know the people in the Apartment and what they have agreed and what rules they live under also sexually. And you do not know the language too. Yet time after time you guys write more and more crazy stories about how they feel and what mood they are in etc. etc.  

Newsflash!  None of you seem to get anything right yet you keep going on like there's no tomorrow 😉

Newsflash! How do you know that they are wrong!?!?! I say that yesterdays BS was all staged to the last second. And it will repeat several times in future weeks. Same BS as it was with Dasha - but those 2 won't get so far. 

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

you must not have watch this apartment and the love making between Sasha and Dasha.

Don't forget that all those people in all those app are playing by the script provided. Those who have watched this for some time should agree. Cmn nobody doesn't live like most of the people act on cameras here. Just for views and $$$ 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Do88fas said:

Newsflash! How do you know that they are wrong!?!?! I say that yesterdays BS was all staged to the last second. And it will repeat several times in future weeks. Same BS as it was with Dasha - but those 2 won't get so far. 

Keep pretending you know things you don't know anything about. Next you'll tell me you know how they feel and think? You can get help from these illusions 😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Keep pretending you know things you don't know anything about. Next you'll tell me you know how they feel and think? You can get help from these illusions 😉 

You were also so sure that previous speculations were all wrong - how can u be so sure about it. Anyway ... if you observe entire "project" through previous years you would have seen like the most of people did that this is all played. BDW - I don't care how the feel or what they are think - who cares. 

17 minutes ago, Do88fas said:

You were also so sure that previous speculations were all wrong - how can u be so sure about it. Anyway ... if you observe entire "project" through previous years you would have seen like the most of people did that this is all played. BDW - I don't care how the feel or what they are think - who cares. 

And yes your previous speculations were wrong dude! As usual...

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

And yes your previous speculations were wrong dude! As usual...

As usual ??? This was one of my first comments. Do u event know what you are talking about - I have never made any comments about this app or about my opinion. Come on ... stop speaking nonsense ... here I and others can see that you really have no idea what are you talking about. And then you would like to judge who's comments are legit and who's aren't. Seriously.