Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

so is Sasha breaking in Eva as another member of his Harem..who the hell says size doesn't matter.. I don't get the dynamics of what is happening. They all seem to be giving S & E the cuttleing time it takes Sasha to make a move..this could be weeks..lol Then what is in it for Eva's partner. and does Baldy get his time with Dasha.. Stay tuned!!!

He better work fast. They'll be back in Russia tomorrow.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I agree with bean counter her yearning for BG she will get another Demid. It definitely is a loser who will not treat it as Sasha tried it   

Sasha have no feelings for anyone,is simply a worker RLC for more REPLAYS like do with Eva...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He better work fast. They'll be back in Russia tomorrow.

Actually was looking forward to the free for all being worked out..Sasha shot himself in the foot..Could have taped into that little Russian..She appeared to be up for it..Sasha likes to rub all the flesh off their body before having sex..lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Actually was looking forward to the free for all being worked out..Sasha shot himself in the foot..Could have taped into that little Russian..She appeared to be up for it..Sasha likes to rub all the flesh off their body before having sex..lol

I think he didn't because of Dasha. He didn't want to hurt or lose her.

Just now, bean1111 said:

I think he didn't because of Dasha. He didn't want to hurt or lose her.

ya but Dasha was making it with Baldy..or tried to..That surprised me how far he got being it took weeks for Sasha to get his hand to touch her boob..lordy

7 minutes ago, Houlii said:

ya but Dasha was making it with Baldy..or tried to..That surprised me how far he got being it took weeks for Sasha to get his hand to touch her boob..lordy

Sasha is not all that attractive. The only thing he has going for him is that noodle that sits between his legs.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sasha is not all that attractive. The only thing he has going for him is that noodle that sits between his legs.  :biggrin:

sounds like someone is jealous. Masha, Dasha and Eva must think he not bad looking.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I agree..without that salami between his legs he'd just be wondering around like the rest of us..haha..  I saw Catsha slap Pussysha right across the face when he tried to lick her ass..This is one crazy apartment..😹