Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Greasemonkey said:

all that time and noithing miscvoyeur was right

I may have been right but lord only knows I didn't want to be. Tonight had the potential of being one of the most memorable nights in RLC history and the only reason it didn't happen was because of Sasha. Words can't even describe how disappointing and infuriating that is. I'll be glad to see Eva and Sam go if for no other reason than it will finally give me a reason not to tune back into this apartment. I had already stopped watching them when Eva and Sam left the first time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I may have been right but lord only knows I didn't want to be. Tonight had the potential of being one of the most memorable nights in RLC history and the only reason it didn't happen was because of Sasha. Words can't even describe how disappointing and infuriating that is. I'll be glad to see Eva and Sam go if for no other reason than it will finally give me a reason not to tune back into this apartment. I had already stopped watching them when Eva and Sam left the first time.

As had I. This apartment holds no interest for me and hadn't for a very long time. Like you, we have always thought this would be an epic fuck for Eva. But to some degree I could not understand why she did not take off any of her clothes. Or maybe put that short skirt on. She was not dressed very sexy for wanting to get laid in the apartment.